Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: You Favorite Childhood Cartoons?

The best cartoon character just has to be bugs bunny. But i like watching Tazz, daffy duck, and elmer fudd

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    big time fan of tmnt.
    transformers the first series. the new one is so stupid
    some japanese cartoons
    smurfs. yep
    wat was the name of that guy in transformers? he's like purple, black, green. he can transform into 6 things (a plane, tank, lion thing, robot form, a gun, a car) he was a decepticon. forgot his name. i still have the toy. awsome. cost me like $30, but that was almost a decade ago.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    when i was really young like 3 or 4, my mum said i was always watching pepe le pew, that skunk chasing the cat.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i must add "dont forget about G.I. JOE"

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Heh. i remember him.

>> I cant forget the The Chipmunks, Alvin, Calvin and i forget the 3rd. Sam i think.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@6 September 2003 - 15:22
    big time fan of tmnt.
    transformers the first series. the new one is so stupid
    some japanese cartoons
    smurfs. yep
    wat was the name of that guy in transformers? he's like purple, black, green. he can transform into 6 things (a plane, tank, lion thing, robot form, a gun, a car) he was a decepticon. forgot his name. i still have the toy. awsome. cost me like $30, but that was almost a decade ago.
    DEVASTATOR

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by sage0112@6 September 2003 - 15:34
    Heh. i remember him.

>> I cant forget the The Chipmunks, Alvin, Calvin and i forget the 3rd. Sam i think.
    It's Alvin, Simon and Theodore

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+6 September 2003 - 05:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 6 September 2003 - 05:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sage0112@6 September 2003 - 15:34
    Heh. i remember him.&nbsp;

>> I cant forget the&nbsp; The Chipmunks, Alvin, Calvin and i forget the 3rd.&nbsp; Sam i think.
    It&#39;s Alvin, Simon and Theodore [/b][/quote]
    Lol. Thanks, atleast i got one of them right.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    I have a few favorite series, Scooby-Doo, G.I. Joe, Transformers(the comic books were always better though) but my favorite of all time is one most of you have probably never heard of...A single short movie called &#39;Rikki-Tikki-Tavi&#39;(1975?) by Chuck Jones.
    Gawd how I loved/still love that movie. About a mongoose rescued from a flood who ends up protecting a family from two evil cobras. If you can find it, it&#39;s a classic well worth the time. I watched that movie SO many times when I was young....

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    BANNED
    there was a lot but best one had to be tin tin

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast