Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: You Favorite Childhood Cartoons?

Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I've never stopped watching them... turn on cartoon network and relive the memories.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Ninja Turtles
    The Smurfs
    He-Man or Masters of the Universe, whatever it was called
    Inspector Gadget
    Astro Boy
    Duck Tales
    and the list goes on and on...

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by Suicyco247@6 September 2003 - 06:33
    I have a few favorite series, Scooby-Doo, G.I. Joe, Transformers(the comic books were always better though) but my favorite of all time is one most of you have probably never heard of...A single short movie called 'Rikki-Tikki-Tavi'(1975?) by Chuck Jones.
    Gawd how I loved/still love that movie. About a mongoose rescued from a flood who ends up protecting a family from two evil cobras. If you can find it, it's a classic well worth the time. I watched that movie SO many times when I was young....
    I read the book, it was a good book if u ask me. Never seen the movie, i'm sure it was good as u put it

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    The old Spiderman cartoons were my favourite.
    Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can. That one.
    And does anyone remember Fangface?
    This kid who looks at a picture of the moon and turns into a werewolf.
    Takes me right back does that!

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Has to be 'Transformers'....ok it looked a little ruff around the edges and most of the time (in the UK anyway) it was on around 6.30am (but what kid cant get up at that time)..but it was f***in great..And then we got The Movie, and the animation improved partnered with a Soft Rock soundtrack (Bliss!&#33....Saying that, my own kids r now into the new range of toys/cartoon and boy do they look crap....Ahhhhh the 1980's the Golden age of Animation
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by sage0112+6 September 2003 - 02:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sage0112 @ 6 September 2003 - 02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Suicyco247@6 September 2003 - 06:33
    I have a few favorite series, Scooby-Doo, G.I. Joe, Transformers(the comic books were always better though) but my favorite of all time is one most of you have probably never heard of...A single short movie called &#39;Rikki-Tikki-Tavi&#39;(1975?) by Chuck Jones.
    Gawd how I loved/still love that movie. About a mongoose rescued from a flood who ends up protecting a family from two evil cobras. If you can find it, it&#39;s a classic well worth the time. I watched that movie SO many times when I was young....
    I read the book, it was a good book if u ask me. Never seen the movie, i&#39;m sure it was good as u put it [/b][/quote]
    You know, I love to read, but never even realized this story was from a book. Was the name of the book &#39;Rikki-Tikki-Tavi&#39;?
    BTW Chuck Jones, if you don&#39;t know, did many of the &#39;Tom and Jerry&#39; cartoons, he&#39;s a legend.
    Sort of on the same subject, one of the &#39;ask yahoo&#39; questions was who starred in the most movies? Mel Blanc was among the tops because of all the voice work he had/still is doing. A true class act.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    Tom and Jerry
    Looney Toons
    Banana Man
    Danger Mouse
    Thundercats
    Super Ted
    Pigeon Street

quite a lot, but i really can&#39;t remember thier names

oh and not forgetting a classic of the ages: Pingu.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    He-man was the best cartoon ever

Thundercats was a close second

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    my lists has about 30 cartoon

but dogtanion, mysterious cities of gold, are prob my fav ones.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast