Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: You Favorite Childhood Cartoons?

my question would be, is speedy gonzalez faster than tazz or the road runner. i would say maybe he was

2. Movies & TV   -   #82
    I have the My pet Monster Movie

3. Movies & TV   -   #83
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I forgot about astro boy...that was a cool cartoon aswell as speed racer...

4. Movies & TV   -   #84
    BANNED
    Well im only 16 and i still watch cartoons lol im not that far removed from my childhood i donno how many of you people get nickalodean but i liked spongebob and rocko's modern life and another show i used to watched was capyain planet and the ninja turtles

5. Movies & TV   -   #85
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+6 September 2003 - 05:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 6 September 2003 - 05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@6 September 2003 - 15:22
    big time fan of tmnt.
    transformers the first series. the new one is so stupid
    some japanese cartoons
    smurfs. yep
    wat was the name of that guy in transformers? he&#39;s like purple, black, green. he can transform into 6 things (a plane, tank, lion thing, robot form, a gun, a car) he was a decepticon. forgot his name. i still have the toy. awsome. cost me like &#036;30, but that was almost a decade ago.
    DEVASTATOR

[/b][/quote]
    no, i&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s a different one. if i have my cam setup, i&#39;ll take a pic.
    his leg flips and folds into his thighs, and there&#39;s 4 doors on the back of his feet. open the bottom 2 doors, and there&#39;s two cannon things folding out. he also holds 2 large guns when he&#39;s in robot mode

and he might be in the really old show. like when i was 3-5, so that was at least a decade ago

6. Movies & TV   -   #86
    I&#39;ve watched just about every cartoon mentioned in this thread except for astro boy and speed racer, so i went off looking for info on them and i found out that they were shown in the late 60&#39;s was it reshown at a later date or how old are you guys?
    Oh and what was that cartoon with the 2 cars that could hover above the ground

7. Movies & TV   -   #87
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by ilw@11 September 2003 - 23:50
    I&#39;ve watched just about every cartoon mentioned in this thread except for astro boy and speed racer, so i went off looking for info on them and i found out that they were shown in the late 60&#39;s was it reshown at a later date or how old are you guys?
    Is only 19...but they were on from when i was 5 till 11...and they were pretty cool

8. Movies & TV   -   #88
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+11 September 2003 - 23:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 11 September 2003 - 23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@6 September 2003 - 05:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @6 September 2003 - 15:22
    big time fan of tmnt.
    transformers the first series. the new one is so stupid
    some japanese cartoons
    smurfs. yep
    wat was the name of that guy in transformers? he&#39;s like purple, black, green. he can transform into 6 things (a plane, tank, lion thing, robot form, a gun, a car) he was a decepticon. forgot his name. i still have the toy. awsome. cost me like &#036;30, but that was almost a decade ago.

DEVASTATOR

no, i&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s a different one. if i have my cam setup, i&#39;ll take a pic.
    his leg flips and folds into his thighs, and there&#39;s 4 doors on the back of his feet. open the bottom 2 doors, and there&#39;s two cannon things folding out. he also holds 2 large guns when he&#39;s in robot mode

and he might be in the really old show. like when i was 3-5, so that was at least a decade ago [/b][/quote]
    wish he could remember...but if it was a decade ago...then im proper fucked

9. Movies & TV   -   #89
    Retired
    looney Tunes TAZ

10. Movies & TV   -   #90
    Something Like: Yogi&#39;s tresure hunt

But Dick Dastardly and Muttley were used in several cartoons from Hanna Barbara(or whatever they are called) like Wacky races, so I&#39;m not completely sure
    Yeah thanks thats the one I was thinking of.

and he might be in the really old show. like when i was 3-5, so that was at least a decade ago
    Is it Megatron, the leader of the bad Transformers?

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast