Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: You Favorite Childhood Cartoons?

the mild manored janitor ...hong kong phooey and of course the magic roundabout,the classic hippie cartoon turned me into a stoner

2. Movies & TV   -   #112
    Poster
    going way back my first cartoon i can really remember was mighty mouse ..... "here i come to save the day" cant believe they dont replay those
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

3. Movies & TV   -   #113
    Yeah SnnY thats them! (so i wasnt dreaming&#33 Was there a cartoon as well? And what are they called? I think i had the yellow one in the picture!

4. Movies & TV   -   #114
    Well I have to say that my favorites were Conan, The boy of the future "Mirai Shounen Konan" (sometimes called future boy Conan or Conan: The boy in future)
    Robotech, Teknoman, and Shogun Warriors "Mazinger Z".
    I have so many more but either I forgot the name or I don't know the name in english, like " Caballeros del Zodiaco"

5. Movies & TV   -   #115
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    who remembers Touche Turtle and Batfink?

My wings are like a shield of steel!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #116
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    `

How could i forget? OOh Duckypooos!

7. Movies & TV   -   #117
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by straxus+11 September 2003 - 21:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (straxus @ 11 September 2003 - 21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@11 September 2003 - 16:42
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 September 2003 - 23:38
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@6 September 2003 - 05:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @6 September 2003 - 15:22
    big time fan of tmnt.
    transformers the first series. the new one is so stupid
    some japanese cartoons
    smurfs. yep
    wat was the name of that guy in transformers? he&#39;s like purple, black, green. he can transform into 6 things (a plane, tank, lion thing, robot form, a gun, a car) he was a decepticon. forgot his name. i still have the toy. awsome. cost me like &#036;30, but that was almost a decade ago.

DEVASTATOR

no, i&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s a different one. if i have my cam setup, i&#39;ll take a pic.
    his leg flips and folds into his thighs, and there&#39;s 4 doors on the back of his feet. open the bottom 2 doors, and there&#39;s two cannon things folding out. he also holds 2 large guns when he&#39;s in robot mode

and he might be in the really old show. like when i was 3-5, so that was at least a decade ago

wish he could remember...but if it was a decade ago...then im proper fucked
    It would probably be Sixshot, turns to a gun, lion, tank, robot, plane, car. [/b][/quote]
    yea, his name has a six in it. post a pic please

8. Movies & TV   -   #118
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    ok, yea, sixshot is the guy i&#39;m talking about. didn&#39;t he turn good in one of the episodes? that&#39;s the only episode i remember with him in it

oh, yea, in the same series, the decepticons had this giant green and red scorpion thing that was their base, and the autobots had the fortress thing that turned into a robot or a fortress. names of these please. would be awsome to get some good old memories.

9. Movies & TV   -   #119
    Poster
    My fav was MASK with those wacked out cars etc.... that turned in to planes, helicopters etc.... sort of transformers but not.

10. Movies & TV   -   #120
    Danb batfink was the best, but did he ever catch hugo-agogo?

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast