Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: You Favorite Childhood Cartoons?

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Care Bears

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    BANNED
    Growing up with three sisters..carebears was a sunday regular for me and my little pony.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Transformers
    He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe
    Duck Tales
    Scooby Doo (Although I HATE SCRAPPY DOO!!&#33
    Looney Toons
    Animaniacs
    Tiny Toons
    The Wacky Races
    Duckula
    Danger Mouse
    Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (Because the name "Ninja Turtles" was to violent for kids in the UK... For Gods sake! Most kids in the UK can list every swear word ever by the time they're four and they were worried about "Ninja"&#33

I could go on forever 'cos the truth of the matter is I still love to watch cartoons and always will! My current favourite cartoon is Sonic X which I've been watching since April (in Japanese) and it was released in the USA yesterday, so try and catch it!

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    rocko's modern life was some good shite

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Yeah it was. I'd forgot about Rocko. And I'll add...

Ren & Stimpy
    Bevis And Butt Head
    The Simpsons
    The Head (On MTV)

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Originally posted by Gooch2k@7 September 2003 - 08:18
    Yeah it was. I'd forgot about Rocko. And I'll add...

Ren & Stimpy
    Bevis And Butt Head
    The Simpsons
    The Head (On MTV)
    hey u kno a place where i can download that first US ep of sonic x? i downloaded the opening and it looks interesting

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    The girlfriend loved Thundecats, So did I. But for me there was only one Cartoon and it's still good... Star Blazers!!! Beware The Evil Gamelons Are bombing the planet earth with deadly radiation and the ARGO is earth's only hope.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Yep Sonic X Episodes

It&#39;s in RealMedia format but is still good quality&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Poster
    didnt any like The Super Friends and The Legion of Doom...... that and GI Joe, Thundercats, Transformers ( to hell with the lame Go-Bot ripp off) The Land of the Lost (not a cartoon but might as well be with them special effects) , D&D ( a whole is listed in kazaa i downloaded a few) . And what was the 1 where a alien space craft lands, they find it a long time after and adapt it technolgy and they make them kick ass jets that can fly and walk. Then they fight an alien race who wants the old space craft. I would download those if i could remember the name. any 1 know?
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Poster
    Robotech... is the name of that cartoon credits to bic for remembering
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast