Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req] ITS invite

bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    this my first req i want to join this good tracker as they have packs and no ratio system but i can keep good ratio at all i am not a cheater and i will not trade this acc . i can provide u with profile links

i just try my luck

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    any help
    Only God Can Judge Me

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...trade-315935/?

If anyone tries to invite this person they will be disabled.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i traded to get ITS acc but i didnt get it so i try to get for free and i will never trade this acc
    Only God Can Judge Me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam12 View Post
    i traded to get ITS acc but i didnt get it so i try to get for free and i will never trade this acc
    "Trade this acc"?? So you want to trade other trackers then??

Sharp your mentality. If you want to be a member of Its or other private trackers, you have to stop tradeing. Idmeet that you have trade, but in the same sentense tell everybody that you never want to do it agen. Start to help people out insted. If you can start to do that today and also in the future, I will be the first person to help you inn to many private trackers. I will not help you to day, byt in maybe 6 months. Good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Well said Odin.
    and for bassam, you should start build your reputation (I dont mean you BT rep) and as people start to trust. they will help you someday..not in a few weeks of course. but maybe few months. this is just my opinion.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    thanks for your help and at this time i really stop trading as i lost some accounts due to trading i am sure that somebody will help me someday
    Only God Can Judge Me

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i am new here to FST and am coming over from another invite tracker community. In this other community, I wont say which one, I have thrived in it, making alot of good friends and contacts and helping PPL out and building a REP from the ground up. I'll tell you what after a just a few months I have every tracker that I will ever need. AND I NEVER MADE ONE TRADE IN MY LIFE!! I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT!! Now once i joined here and seen you guys had a trade section, it was very tempting and i went ahead and made a few posts inquiring about some high LVL trackers, but after getting responses and talking to PPL I realized that this DEF. is not the way to go.. Yea it seems like it would be easier, and the shortcut way, but to be honest with you, it's just going to take you longer to get you what you want because nobody likes to deal with traders.. Esp. high LVL sites. So I decided myself i am not going to trade anything and I started from scratch again trying to build up a REP here. And even though its the long road, it is the ONLY road to take in my eyes.. There are no shortcuts in life, or in the tracker community...lol.. Anyways I think it would be great if FST would completely remove the trading section entirely. By the way, the first response I got for a trade was someone trying to sell me a Bithumen invite for 20euros. I just laughed at that.. I have all the trackers i ever need and got them without trading a single thing ever. I got SCT and TL, and I am a magician so I just got AOM.. and HDBITS, and bitme, bitmetv, whatcd, waffles,TTi, RevTT,and on and on and on.. Now i got all these with a few months of just being active in a community and even though it wasnt this community I know there are good PPl here that will help you..So i suggest to everyone NOT to TRADE and to just be active and be patient. Now of course i would love all the high LVL trackers like FTN,FTWR, and BH and so on.. but I DONT need them!! Remember high level trackers have nothing to do with CONTENT!! you can get everything thats on a high level tracker that you can get on a LVL 5 tracker or even LVL 4 tracker So keep that in mind!! I hope to meet you guys and become an active member in this community, I have met some really nice PPL the few days that I have been here... talk to you guys later and I hope this persuades someone not to trade

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post
    i am new here to FST and am coming over from another invite tracker community. In this other community, I wont say which one, I have thrived in it, making alot of good friends and contacts and helping PPL out and building a REP from the ground up. I'll tell you what after a just a few months I have every tracker that I will ever need. AND I NEVER MADE ONE TRADE IN MY LIFE!! I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT!! Now once i joined here and seen you guys had a trade section, it was very tempting and i went ahead and made a few posts inquiring about some high LVL trackers, but after getting responses and talking to PPL I realized that this DEF. is not the way to go.. Yea it seems like it would be easier, and the shortcut way, but to be honest with you, it's just going to take you longer to get you what you want because nobody likes to deal with traders.. Esp. high LVL sites. So I decided myself i am not going to trade anything and I started from scratch again trying to build up a REP here. And even though its the long road, it is the ONLY road to take in my eyes.. There are no shortcuts in life, or in the tracker community...lol.. Anyways I think it would be great if FST would completely remove the trading section entirely. By the way, the first response I got for a trade was someone trying to sell me a Bithumen invite for 20euros. I just laughed at that.. I have all the trackers i ever need and got them without trading a single thing ever. I got SCT and TL, and I am a magician so I just got AOM.. and HDBITS, and bitme, bitmetv, whatcd, waffles,TTi, RevTT,and on and on and on.. Now i got all these with a few months of just being active in a community and even though it wasnt this community I know there are good PPl here that will help you..So i suggest to everyone NOT to TRADE and to just be active and be patient. Now of course i would love all the high LVL trackers like FTN,FTWR, and BH and so on.. but I DONT need them!! Remember high level trackers have nothing to do with CONTENT!! you can get everything thats on a high level tracker that you can get on a LVL 5 tracker or even LVL 4 tracker So keep that in mind!! I hope to meet you guys and become an active member in this community, I have met some really nice PPL the few days that I have been here... talk to you guys later and I hope this persuades someone not to trade
    nice, but why do yo post this in an its request?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast