Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you rent your seedbox?

As the topic says: Where do you rent your seedbox?

I'm interested in getting one myself so I need some tips from people with one already.
    Would be great if you could leave a review on it aswell : D

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I currently have a kimsufi box, 250 GB hd 1 GB ram with unlimited 100/100 line and it cost me 45 euros a month. Once you get ur settings dialed in the speeds are amazing I get full 11mbps upload on new torrents with rss downloader. So all in all I'm happy with my kimsufi box

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Is it down a lot?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by aced View Post
    I currently have a kimsufi box, 250 GB hd 1 GB ram with unlimited 100/100 line and it cost me 45 euros a month. Once you get ur settings dialed in the speeds are amazing I get full 11mbps upload on new torrents with rss downloader. So all in all I'm happy with my kimsufi box
    Is that the kimsufi L? Which reseller did you go through?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I currently have a kimsufi box, 250 GB hd 1 GB ram with unlimited 100/100 line and it cost me 45 euros a month.
    How is it you're paying over twice of what I'm paying for the exact same setup?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cause he has rented it through seedhost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Living in the U.S. he would have no choice but to go through a reseller.Seedhost may overcharge but at least they are a reputable option.

I'd like to know if you ,darisk,live in Quebec since you must be buying direct.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    seedm8's Avatar Member
    Lately you need to be worried for the NoSLA problems people have been having. You know, there are other sites that offer dedicated server with 100/100. But yeah, not sure that you will find OVH prices on them. OVH is a one of a kind.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

Question Mark

Rented my seedbox at seedright last week. Ordered last friday and have not received anything yet! Six days and counting ...

Jeez, at least they could send an email explaining the situation if something went wrong.
    Last edited by front243; 10-23-2008 at 06:13 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by darisk View Post
    I currently have a kimsufi box, 250 GB hd 1 GB ram with unlimited 100/100 line and it cost me 45 euros a month.
    How is it you're paying over twice of what I'm paying for the exact same setup?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Living in the U.S. he would have no choice but to go through a reseller.Seedhost may overcharge but at least they are a reputable option.

I'd like to know if you ,darisk,live in Quebec since you must be buying direct.
    He is absolutely right I had to go through a reseller being in the US Sucks but I didn't really have a choice. And to answer your question I have never had my seedbox go down since I have gotten it setup. OVH is a good company, depending on your country you might have to go through a reseller. Mine is a little spendy at SeedHost but not too many other options since I cant have OVH hope this answers your questions!
    Last edited by aced; 10-23-2008 at 11:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast