Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Good Game To D/l

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@6 September 2003 - 16:44
    You should try out MTA (multitheftauto). Its one hell of a ride playing vice city online...crashes sometimes, animations and drive bys not synced...but hey its still fun...

i had it once but i didnt know how to run it or mybe there was somthing missing so deleteed the file now i cant get can u tell me where to find it

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    try ghost master and jedi academy. i don't get the point of ghost master, but it's pretty fun. academy is just this wicked jedi thing. if ur bored, it's really good.

3. Games   -   #13
    Are you looking for a new game, or just anything?

4. Games   -   #14
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@7 September 2003 - 12:20
    Are you looking for a new game, or just anything?
    any thing

HEY MAN SORRY FOR WAT IS SAID TO U IN HL2 POST

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Games   -   #15
    Forum Star
    pro beach soccer aint too bad either , good for a quick kickabout/2 player and well worth the download - 18.5 megs packed >_< , you can get it at d/werkz

review and screens

6. Games   -   #16
    Well, if you are looking for any type of game, i&#39;d go for warcraft 3 and the frozen throne (expansion pack). Great games, and large mod community.

7. Games   -   #17
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+7 September 2003 - 07:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 7 September 2003 - 07:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@6 September 2003 - 16:44
    You should try out MTA (multitheftauto).&nbsp; Its one hell of a ride playing vice city online...crashes sometimes, animations and drive bys not synced...but hey its still fun...

i had it once but i didnt know how to run it or mybe there was somthing missing so deleteed the file now i cant get can u tell me where to find it [/b][/quote]
    Well to be able to play it, your first install it. After its installed then enter a server on The All Seeing Eye. Its a program that lists tons of servers, and only thing I&#39;ve found to list mta servers. Enter the server, and the mta box will pop up. Press the disconnect so you can enter your name, then reconnect. (the disconnect and reconnect are on the mta popup box). Start vice city and choose new game and you will enter the game. Press T to talk and your set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12