Thread: [Req] HDBits

Poster BT Rep: +2
    *Solved.*

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by tcas; 10-16-2008 at 07:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    When you need somthing then is FST good enough for you. I havent been so active here eather, but you havent been around seense 02-02-07. If you relly really cared about your Hdbits acc you could have done somthing to avoid the problem you know have come into.

I was in hospital for 3 months not long time ago..Do you know what I did? I was writing to every tracker I was member to and explaind them that I would be away for a long time. And everyone sad that I could be away so long that I need and that my acc was there for me when i come back. I wrote to everybody because I have commen sense and not to come in the mass you are into now.

Quote Originally Posted by tcas View Post
    Hey All,

I'm looking for someone generous enough to help me back into HDBits.

I was once a user about 5-6 months ago however I was purged when they did the mass deletion of users for inactivity. I had an old laptop then and could not take real advantage of the HD Movies.

I just purchased a new company and would love to be able to take advantage of the site once more!

Please PM me if you can help! Thanks.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Odin,

I didn't come here to get into it with anyone. If you're not going to help me, kindly ignore the post and move on.

I'm grateful to FST for introducing me to private trackers, however it is also true that most admins of private trackers frown upon large activity on this site (at least they did when I was around), so I try to lay low and try to be a good user on the sites that I do use.

I tell this to anyone reading this post. You don't owe me anything. If you don't wish to help, then don't.

However if you do have a few extra invites, I'd be grateful if you'd send one my way. I have ratio screens if you're worried about me being a poor user.

Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    When you need somthing then is FST good enough for you. I havent been so active here eather, but you havent been around seense 02-02-07. If you relly really cared about your Hdbits acc you could have done somthing to avoid the problem you know have come into.

I was in hospital for 3 months not long time ago..Do you know what I did? I was writing to every tracker I was member to and explaind them that I would be away for a long time. And everyone sad that I could be away so long that I need and that my acc was there for me when i come back. I wrote to everybody because I have commen sense and not to come in the mass you are into now.

Quote Originally Posted by tcas View Post
    Hey All,

I'm looking for someone generous enough to help me back into HDBits.

I was once a user about 5-6 months ago however I was purged when they did the mass deletion of users for inactivity. I had an old laptop then and could not take real advantage of the HD Movies.

I just purchased a new company and would love to be able to take advantage of the site once more!

Please PM me if you can help! Thanks.