Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HD Movie Releases - What's up with a.b.hdtv.x264?

z3phyr04's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcorleone View Post
    Anybody know what's happened with a.b.hdtv.x264?

They used to have all the new 0 day scene releases.

As of a couple months ago, this doesn't seem to be the case anymore. There are many, many new HD releases you can't get on usenet now. If they do post new releases nowadays, they are usually a few days behind torrent and rapidshare sites.

Thinking of canceling my usenet account. What do you guys think?
    A couple of months back I stopped uploading scene releases for that group. I've started again in the last week and work on scene stuff mainly but it's not so easy to get everything. We don't all have magical access to everything. Right this minute I'm uploading 12 releases with a box of mine. The problem is take, take, take. I can't upload everything brand new but if anybody has any ideas let me know.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by z3phyr04 View Post
    A couple of months back I stopped uploading scene releases for that group. I've started again in the last week and work on scene stuff mainly but it's not so easy to get everything. We don't all have magical access to everything. Right this minute I'm uploading 12 releases with a box of mine. The problem is take, take, take. I can't upload everything brand new but if anybody has any ideas let me know.
    Spot on people forget usenet is about sharing most people just leech from it and piss about complaining if not all is right.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    z3phyr04's Avatar Member
    Exactly, they pay their money and expect everything to be there within the day of pre like a lot of private trackers. The only place that has really hit the nail on the head is a.b.mm which uploads most TV really quickly.
    Last edited by z3phyr04; 11-17-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12