Thread: TT (TranceTraffic) GiveAway!!

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by sLAP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    and interesting too
    your fst flag USA
    waffles flag Germany
    your speedtest result's Romania this is not good
    isnt this well known collectors or traders indicator?
    i make speedtest where i want!about waffles,i forgot to change the flag!what's your problem about my ratio proffs and speedtests?you don't make this giveaway and please shut up!i am not a trader or spammer(check my history)!read the rules again!and collector?why?i don't have many accounts!i keep just what i use ...
    oh rly? speedtest shows 50 mile distance to bucharest. you seem to find some short way from us-germany to there )
    "forgot to change flag" nice story
    about shutting up. if you believe the guy's post is against rules - you're free to use the report button. if it's within them - you're free to read it or to put him on your ignore list

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Nice GA.

/me calls Ajsi.
    AjSi has just arrived

hey JiZ3M, thanks for another oppoturnity to fst users to become an TT member.
    i will not be throwing here some ratio proofs with speedtests, i can provide you all you want with my reasons why i want to become an tt member through pm, or, we can talk like people through msn let me know if you consider me, i think im a serious applicant
    good luck everyone

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    n00b BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sLAP View Post

i make speedtest where i want!about waffles,i forgot to change the flag!what's your problem about my ratio proffs and speedtests?you don't make this giveaway and please shut up!i am not a trader or spammer(check my history)!read the rules again!and collector?why?i don't have many accounts!i keep just what i use ...
    oh rly? speedtest shows 50 mile distance to bucharest. you seem to find some short way from us-germany to there )
    "forgot to change flag" nice story
    about shutting up. if you believe the guy's post is against rules - you're free to use the report button. if it's within them - you're free to read it or to put him on your ignore list
    what is your problem about my posts?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Hello JiZ3M,

How are you doing?

1. I am not a trader
    2. Neither am I a cheater
    3. I have been a member here since 2006, though not very active like others. You invited me to a very nice tracker and I hope I haven't let you down.
    4. I will not unless permitted to....
    5. I am to the best of my abilities but work related pressure since the last year has be so much I am not able to be around here that often...
    6. I have a reasonable number...
    7/8. Can I PM profile links? One definitely would be the place you invited me to...
    9. I am a recent trance convert and loving every bit of it. And a dedicated source would be nice...
    10. Hmmmm....

If you have any further queries just ask....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hey. Its only one who reply in your tread that I for shure can recommend for your TT invite and that person is AJSI. I have known him for a long time and he is truly some of the best contributers and hardworking person I know. I have got that pleasure to have him under me in some of my invitetree`s and he is taken wery good care of his acc.

GL AJSI I know you will get in.
    Last edited by Odin; 10-16-2008 at 01:18 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    honestly, the BIG collection of 1,5Gb from helpme is laughable. besides i have the feeling he is an alter-ego of someone else, but as i haven't evidence to support it, i won't go any further, cuz otherwise staff will come stalk me and ignore my evidence supported reports.

if i'm allowed, i would vouch for mshassy, sri lanka needs more Trance ! And he is one of the very few honest guys around this thread.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-16-2008 at 01:54 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    helllllllllllllo i neeeed tt plzzzzzzzzzzz mate...............

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    honestly, the BIG collection of 1,5Gb from helpme is laughable. besides i have the feeling he is an alter-ego of someone else, but as i haven't evidence to support it, i won't go any further, cuz otherwise staff will come stalk me and ignore my evidence supported reports.

if i'm allowed, i would vouch for mshassy, sri lanka needs more Trance ! And he is one of the very few honest guys around this thread.
    thanks for the vouch buddy!
    Last edited by mshassy; 10-16-2008 at 02:12 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    at first i want to call this giveaway as the greatest giveaway i ever seen

iam not cheater , iam not trader and i will never do it , iam old memebr , and i want tp say i did lots of requests for TT looking for someone can help ...

iam in needing of tt because iam very interesting in trance music and tt is the best way .

i promise i will keep it safe

and finally .. thanks for the giveaway

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by midapool View Post
    helllllllllllllo i neeeed tt plzzzzzzzzzzz mate...............
    oh, i changed my mind! This is by a long distance the very best applicant !!! hahahaha

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast