Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: My first Giveaway - TL invites

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    387
    This is my very first giveaway...

    I offer 2 TL invites..

    My requirements are:
    2x Ratio proofs
    1x Speedtest

    And of course convince me that you really want, need and going to use your account

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,021
    nice one Watch out, there are lots of traders arrount, so chose wisely who you invite .

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    nice one Watch out, there are lots of traders arrount, so chose wisely who you invite .
    I'll do my best and if you or anyone notice someone who is a trader i would appreciate to inform me.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,353
    good give away dimutri good luck and take care

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Trippin''s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    109
    Dude I would absolutely love one! I've been try for longer than I can remember to get into TL. I just want a decent general 0day tracker.

    What: http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4036/whatno0.png
    BCG: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2603/bcgpl4.png

    Sorry I can't get a speedtest coz my seedbox has no GUI. You can tell from my proofs that I can be trusted though!

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    427
    I'm really need this invite.
    I would like to start a new list in the torrent scene.

    Ratio(Torrent Damage, DownRev): http://i36.tinypic.com/27zcfer.jpg
    Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/340110368.png

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    diope's Avatar Turkish Seeder BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    God's Garden
    Age
    30
    Posts
    157





    ca i get invite

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Dahg's Avatar King of the BBQ
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    79
    I too have been trying to get on for a long time... you can check my posts on that one.. I want it for its speed, variety and ability to seed.

    Thanks for the great offer!

    http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...to/proof-4.gif
    Last edited by Dahg; 10-17-2008 at 07:21 AM.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    vanvan's Avatar Vantastic BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    you tell me...
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin' View Post
    Dude I would absolutely love one! I've been try for longer than I can remember to get into TL. I just want a decent general 0day tracker.

    What: http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4036/whatno0.png
    BCG: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2603/bcgpl4.png

    Sorry I can't get a speedtest coz my seedbox has no GUI. You can tell from my proofs that I can be trusted though!

    Mate, pm me your email address, i got 1 for you

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by vanvan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin' View Post
    Dude I would absolutely love one! I've been try for longer than I can remember to get into TL. I just want a decent general 0day tracker.

    What: http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4036/whatno0.png
    BCG: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2603/bcgpl4.png

    Sorry I can't get a speedtest coz my seedbox has no GUI. You can tell from my proofs that I can be trusted though!

    Mate, pm me your email address, i got 1 for you
    Trippin the invite is well deserved you can pm me for the invite if you want, and haven't gotten it yet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •