Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Seedright setup time

  1. #1
    Hey,

    I have ordered yesterday a dedicated server from seedright, and yet got no email confirming receiving the order or when will be installed.

    Do I need to start worrying or is it normal?
    How much does it usually take to put it online?

    -----------
    Firefox17

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    112
    let me know how it goes as I am interested in getting a dedi from them.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mysore
    Posts
    1,842
    crap .. already pmed this guy
    Last edited by apextwin146; 10-17-2008 at 07:51 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Firefox let us know how you fare with Seedright.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    here and there
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    45
    I ordered a dedicated box from Seedright too.

    I'll be reporting when I get mine.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kinder View Post
    I ordered a dedicated box from Seedright too.

    I'll be reporting when I get mine.
    Good to know that I am not alone.
    Also I have to mention that his costumer service is really poor...
    Not answer someone who just paid you 115 euro is really a shame!

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kinder View Post
    I ordered a dedicated box from Seedright too.

    I'll be reporting when I get mine.
    Good to know that I am not alone.
    Also I have to mention that his costumer service is really poor...
    Not answer someone who just paid you 115 euro is really a shame!
    Agreed!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KaySterling's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Age
    42
    Posts
    72
    Please keep us posted!

    Offt: Slayer2005: You're message store space is out, i can't get my message through to you.
    I would like to have a word with you.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by KaySterling View Post
    Please keep us posted!

    Offt: Slayer2005: You're message store space is out, i can't get my message through to you.
    I would like to have a word with you.
    Fixed.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stalk City
    Posts
    1,854
    I had been using a seedbox from seedright. After using for about 8 days, OVH converted the server to noSLA. I used to get really good speeds. But they returned me the money for the remaining 22 days.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •