Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seedright setup time

man, ovh is getting over the nerves with no SLA on every other server.. Are their any resellers from other hosting providers which give quality bandwidth for just a lil more price.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    received an email from the guy saying the order is in place on OVH and I will get access over the weekend. and it usually takes 1 - 2 working days so setup my server.

I will keep you posted on when I get the access...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ok thanks FF

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    did u get the box

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    speaking of his behalf, since we're partners

no - we did not get the server yet..

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    R u guys up for a very harsh seedrite review .. I am willing to post one if anyone can assist me as i dont have much time .. The guy is pretty useless and i speak from my own experience .. If i could go back in time i wud have got this from Slayer or a.microsoft .. Atleast they are online to report the problems .. This guy just takes your money and vanishes ..

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    We will wait for this day to end, see where we stand.
    If no progress is made, we will cancel the order and make a pretty ugly review about this so called company.

Keep in touch, apextwin146.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i will mate .. the guy has been giving lousy service..

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ok, got the server
    got full support from seedright admin
    besides the lack of communication and horrible setup times (ovh fault, actually)

everything is ok

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    here and there
    Just received my server.

I was surprised the system language was Spanish. It wasn't that hard to change it to English manually, but still, usually English is the default language.

I also was surprised that NXServer/node/client was pre-installed and running. It's a useless resource hog for me as I'm running rtorrent. So I had to uninstall that crap.

Anyhow, I'm satisfied with their service. Pretty fast setup time (weekend was in between) and they seem trustworthy. Prices are good too.

I can recommend them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast