Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seedright setup time

post the speeds?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    looks nice and torrent speeds? Wat config

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    R u guys up for a very harsh seedrite review .. I am willing to post one if anyone can assist me as i dont have much time .. The guy is pretty useless and i speak from my own experience .. If i could go back in time i wud have got this from Slayer or a.microsoft .. Atleast they are online to report the problems .. This guy just takes your money and vanishes ..
    I've had the same experiances with this guy, Bought the 200mbit seebox from him.. Great setup time, but the good parts stopped there, I've never seen it go above 4mb/s, also the settings in utorrent didnt match, the descriptions of the "box", it said I would have unlimited torrents, however it was setup to only allow 8.. A few days ago the box went down, or he cancled my account on it. I sent him a few emails about the it, however he dosent respond to my mails.

I'll be up for helping you with this review.
    Last edited by uxen; 10-23-2008 at 06:20 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    hmm, well promises after promises from resellers here but only the old ones r the best.. News ones come , take a few orders and dont give proper service.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Looks like that. Stick with Slayer and MS.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    hell yeah!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I have had a basic webui box with him for about 2 weeks. I used it for a day, great speeds, then it went down and when it came back up, the original torrents were gone. Whatever, they were just test runs. I used it for a few more days, still good speeds, keeping up like a regular kimsufi.

Now the box is up, I have connected through ftp (but have not tried vnc, it is a pain on my Mac so I didn't bother this time). However, my webui will not load at all for over a week. He didn't respond to email sent 3 days ago. Lame way to lose $20.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hey guys all of u who have a compliant pls PM me so that i can make a comprehensive review against this asshole .. i have uxen already for support so others plaese join in ..
    It wil be usefull for new members

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I dont understand why his setup times are so long.
    I mean it should be 3 days max!
    Id be worried after 5 days and open a dispute if i didnt recieve a reply as to why.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast