Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Seedright setup time

i Pmed him and ask about setup time and here was his response :

Now we are delivering servers in a 24horas or less. If you pay it now, tomorrow at 2:20pm (GMT +1) you will have the server ready to use.

For Dedicated servers, we are installing NX Client (the most complete and efficient), the server must comply with the rules of OVH's SLA.

* SLA STANDARD: Traffic secured and priority (QoS) in routers (routers).

If you are advised to use the server in situations of network congestion (in working hours).

During periods of saturation of the network traffic from the servers with SLA,
    will have priority in routers.

The guaranteed maximum bandwidth is 100 Mbps per customer, non-burstable.
    If it exceeds the maximum guaranteed on a server (24 hours using the full 100Mbits), that server is passed as noBurstable Standard (non-SLA). You can have the server upping all day with an average of 70Mbps and you donīt miss the SLA.

Seedright.

48 hours after, still nothing, and not even any response. Is it possible to raise a dispute on paypal based on this?

im pretty sure the next reason will be OVH doesn't work weekends and more delays.
    Last edited by eksman882; 10-24-2008 at 06:03 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    OVH dsnt actually work on weekends

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    that's wat i wrote in the thread earlier, new guys coming in, taking a few orders and then no support.. This isnt a right way of doing business on forums. Customer Service is more important than sales, one sale of 40e wont make u more than 10e but one month of efficient customer service gets u 10 more sales.
    Last edited by pplush259; 10-24-2008 at 08:01 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ovh dont work weekends but ive had plenty of servers deployed at the weekends.
    I have a kimiXl ready to go now if any1 is intrested. :-)

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    I have waited 9 days now for a dedicated server at seedright. I opened a thread on their support forum several days ago, no reponse. I just opened a dispute at paypal. I suggest people hold back ordering from them.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    no response at all. opened dispute with paypal as well, i doubt he'd ever reply.

have a copy of his initial reply saying server delivery is 24 hours or less as proof later on.

am not happy at all.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I've used many different hosting companies for seedboxes, and it is clear to me that this guy was overwhelmed by the volume of business and his service is shit. I'm not waiting on an email another week, I'll just eat the $20.
    Last edited by peronibirra; 10-28-2008 at 02:16 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    What happened to that guy?? Closed??
    That happens when someone doesn't know how to do the job and can not stand
    Until know i think that seedplace.eu and seedhost.eu are the most known and reliable OVH resellers right?
    Do you know any other ovh reseller as good as those 2?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I had a great experience with Slayer2005. Good price, good support, very friendly.

It took 2 days to get the server but you have figure in the time it takes to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank and then order the server.

I highly recommend him.

Carl

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234