Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with contacting admins on Pedro's

hi all

hope someone can help me with this problem: just found my account on Btmusic has been disabled, I get an error message saying supposedly it is part of multiple accounts. So now I can't login and contact admins to find out what is happening.

I've been a member for 2½ years with no problems and would appreciate if anyone can pass a msg to the admins or let them contact me here. My account on pedro's is synchro.

thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Last edited by soulreaper; 10-17-2008 at 12:25 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

Fiamma's unwell now though.
    What seems to be the ailment?

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by synchronicity View Post
    hi all

hope someone can help me with this problem: just found my account on Btmusic has been disabled, I get an error message saying supposedly it is part of multiple accounts. So now I can't login and contact admins to find out what is happening.

thanks!
    so you openned new account for this so we won't know who you are?
    this act makes you look more suspicious
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-17-2008 at 02:03 PM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Maybe he never had an account here, and just saw that a lot of mods/admins frequent this board, or that lots of people ask for and receive help here...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    but not in their first post
    how he knew he can contact to pedro's mode in here if this is his first time?
    could be I'm wrong but I'm almost sure thats someone that already familiar with fst
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-17-2008 at 03:16 PM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Maybe he was a lurker here, maybe your right.
    No way to know, but best to not assume.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    @bluelabel & @tokemon

I didn't know I could find admins here, I did a google search for btmusic and this forum came up. I had to register to post the request, sorry if this is not usual.

@soulreaper

Thaks heaps for contact details, I will to try contact them and see what is happening. I got a message saying I am different users, but it isn't true! I think it's because of mny ISP proxy, maybe they can help.

Thanks guys!

hmmm I think I am being very dumb.. how do I pm the admins from the links? I can't see a pm link when I click on their names?
    Last edited by synchronicity; 10-18-2008 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ You can't because you're still in the n00b userclass. Hopefully one of them will see this thread.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    synchronicity go to them irc channel?
    and i am afrading your account deleted (this is too bad cuz you could get your banned account with donate)
    and look like only solution find a new invite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast