Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: About JiZ3M TT GiveAway ...

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Along with LBJ,Howard Hughes,Janis Joplin,(Star Trek creator)Gene Roddenberry and infamously Lee Harvey Oswald and Bonny and Clyde.

Oh and Alexis Texas.
    here is your medal
    well forget my comment, I'm slow on the uptake this morning.
    Last edited by puckface; 10-19-2008 at 05:59 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Along with LBJ,Howard Hughes,Janis Joplin,(Star Trek creator)Gene Roddenberry and infamously Lee Harvey Oswald and Bonny and Clyde.

Oh and Alexis Texas.
    here is your medal
    Thanks,I'm good at learning and stuff .Expecially history and speeling.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay<3 View Post
    but my acunt wasn´t activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!
    has your a-cunt been activated yet?

dont fret my pet that cherry of yours will be popped some day....just tell your brother to use a condom

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post

dont fret my pet that cherry of yours will be popped some day....just tell your brother to use a condom
    Some of her acunts are being disabled as we speak ... more will certainly follow ...

@ kooftspc11: Jealous there's another cunt on the board ?
    Last edited by Disme; 10-20-2008 at 06:13 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

Some of her acunts are being disabled as we speak ... more will certainly follow ...

lolol good one

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

yes yes yes yes

my envy for you has now given way to jealousy....

*sigh*

oh what ever will i do?

omg
    consider
    my
    eyes
    rolled

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i really like this board and most of the way how it is staffed. But it attracts too many shitheads, and fighting against it like me and a few other try to do is pointless, and many other noobish users feel like we are aggressive and arrogant.
    because it's often looks like trolling, it's almost everytime has some %% of trolling and when there's no proofs, only suspicions etc. - it is 100% trolling.
    i actually had some talks with real detectives from a couple of trackers. for some reasons they use other methods than forum spamming ) maybe because they're far from trolling and just into the bt cleaning business? ))

As you said, you didn't enter the GA, you just spammed a little (as usual ) and so you had no means to obtain the invite.
    correct

No inviter will go and randomly ask people who happen to post in their threads to take an invite from their hands. So it must have been you who PM'ed the inviter. The question is why? The only logical answer is that you don't want it to be public knowledge that you got the invite. The only people that have been know to do that are traders/cheaters/scammers/dupe-accountholders and more frauds ... but never members with good intentions.
    oh nice story. based only on facts. and perfect logic.
    a good example of what i said when i quoted Cabalo

your own reputation get's a blow too.
    oh rly. that's bad. that's really bad. i'm crying. something that could have been done, it could have been done only in private. so here comes reputation question. for me, the reputation that i value the most - it's called self respect. i wouldn't respect myself if i made my private messaging public. even the stories that i'm ready to tell to friends like kondrae, it's not because i have to confess or smth, but because it's fun actually and being gossip (yeah, i'm no angel), i don't mind to feed their curiosity . so, from the opposite site, when someone is trying to reveal somebody's other private messaging - such intentions are ruining the persons reputation. in case such person had a reputation. just my imo )

plus. one more time. about reputation on fst. fst is based on disrespect. disrespect of the forum towards trackers. so having a "good reputation" _here_ is still a bit of a nonsense to me ))

I fail to understand
    correct

why you are still posting here trying to divert the thread from your own 'miraculous' invite to TT, that surprisingly went to you while you never even asked for it
    you're mixing my posts with your impressions of my posts ))
    in reality, there was a weekend and some strange people are having a life this time instead of posting strange things in strange places )

Quote Originally Posted by kondrae View Post
    congrats to kakushka
    f..k man, kakushka and kukushka are two completely different things
    i can tell you the difference in private ))))

..sry i did some splitted multiquoting, i tried not to loose the key points of original messages )
    ..currently i have no future intentions to continue to post here, there's more to say, but those who can understand, i think already made their conclusions and for any other guys - who really cares )
    Last edited by kukushka; 10-20-2008 at 11:49 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    i actually had some talks with real detectives from a couple of trackers.
    I stopped reading your post after this sentence ... you're quite the comedian of the board lately!

On a side note ... I noticed you only posted some whitty comment in regard to sweetiepie, while my original post was about your situation, and it struck me a little odd. It had nothing to do with you and your weekend and not having the time to post.

I said what I had to say and I'll do it again when I notice things like your miraculous TT-invite ... trolling or no trolling
    Last edited by Disme; 10-20-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

I love reading your posts.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    because it's often looks like trolling, it's almost everytime has some %% of trolling and when there's no proofs, only suspicions etc. - it is 100% trolling.
    i actually had some talks with real detectives from a couple of trackers. for some reasons they use other methods than forum spamming ) maybe because they're far from trolling and just into the bt cleaning business? ))
    LOL! DETECTIVES !!! LOL !!

after that word i couldn't read anything else as i was rolling on the floor laughing!

thank you! thank you very much! you are on way to earn the prize noob of the week at this board. If only there wasn't waeldiab-lindsay-sweetiepie, you would take it easy and clean.

please stop, and get back to distill potatoes.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast