Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hdbits ban users without reason

I've been hdbits user for few years, used ovh seedbox to seed hd movies there, never changed email or password, never used another account there, never cheated.

Yesterday, I couldnt logged in my account, script says my account is disabled.

I went to their irc channel to ask what is problem and met moderators that are rude, unpleasant and are no willing to help. They are just same as oink staff was.

Nanosoft is probably some 16 year old kid who cures his own frustrations on their support irc channel. He told that I am banned cause I used 'multiple accounts', with comment 'nice try though', then he imediatelly kicked me from channel. I came back and I claimed I did not use another accounts, he told me that 'admins made mistake, not him, and that he wont change admin's decision'. He kicked me from channel again.

Sportcenter is just same as previous persona. I find out from him that nwo banned me, and offcourse he banned my ip's few times on irc.

nwo admin on hdbits was there the day he disabled my account, but wasnt on channel to respond 30min. later, even his id was on channel, but he didnt respond public or private.

They didnt let me wait on channel for an admin to come, I saw they are doing same to other users who ask for admins.

I saw many people complaining to be disabled these days, so beware, hdbits staff obviosly decided to cut off number of users, or to leave just one who donate/giving them money.

U can be in next group of disabled users next day, so I just want to inform everyone to know with what kind of people they deal with on hdbits tracker.

I invite other honest users who share my case to make it public in this topic.

Cheers. Long live good trackers with good staff.

P.S. Oink staff was the worst on planet, and look what happened to that tracker. Doing bad to others has two sides, hdbits staff should think about it. 'Give someone a little power to see who he really is.'
    Last edited by makkienator; 09-20-2008 at 12:46 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    not another one

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    In terms of who I and everyone else here will trust and believe:

sportcenter>>> you

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bad luck man. sorry to hear this.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So if they just ban u for doing nothing then wat do you recommend us to do?What should we do to protect our accnts ? You can now help us by telling us what you did so that we can keep our accnts safe ..
    Thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    typical

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    nwo and nano OK! they are really s**t but sportcenter is really good man at least he is listening ppl problems and about your problem...
    Nano is saying one of staff member banned you and i cant change (probably he is nwo ...)
    i guess only nwo can enable you cuz only who disable you he/she will enable you this is a kind of ethic behavior between staff members...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    So if they just ban u for doing nothing then wat do you recommend us to do?What should we do to protect our accnts ? You can now help us by telling us what you did so that we can keep our accnts safe ..
    Thanks
    The point is I didnt do anything wrong, anything against rules, so I dont know what to advice u...hdbits staff banned me without reason, I had good ratio, seed on seedbox, upload subtitles, never complain or argue on their forums...

Just be happy while it last, I guess

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well, being myself disabled on past Saturday I must disagree with you.
    I went to their support IRC channel on Sunday and I talked with sportcenter, a very nice guy and who after explained me the reason, hear my answer and re-enabled my account.
    I must say that I can understand my temporary ban, so, in my case, absolutely nothing to complain, the opposite: I´m very, very grateful.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i think this has something to do with seedboxes . a lot ppl with seedbox are getting disabled ..

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast