Thread: [REQ] bitme.org invite

Poster
    Hi, I want an invite to bitme.org.

I know the question is I am a trusted person or not. I have ratio proofs of 2 private trackers that I am in at this moment including the speed test as well http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oprooftf5.jpg
    They are bit-hdtv and hdbits.org. I never let them fall below 1. Also, I am using university network and sorry that I can’t let you guys know which university it is.

However, I think it is not good enough to convince you guys when looking at my nick and my profile.

To be honest, I registered this nick just to ask for invites. I joined the world of private trackers for about 1month and a half. The first private tracker that I joined was hd-bits.ro when they opened the registration- it was about the beginning of September. After the first week of September, I got an invite to bit-hdtv. Staying at bit-hdtv for the second week of September, I wanted to join hdbits.org. That was the reason why I began to google for it since it was pretty hard to get than bit-hdtv and I ended up at this forum (Sept. 17). But do nothing because of the rule of 30 days for this specific section. I went out and was lucky that found a friend in another forum who can invite me to hdbits.org. So I was in hdbits.org and that was about the third week of September.

I am not good at communicating with others on the internet. On most of the forums, I just registered my nick there and saw discussions between other members. I barely replied to those topics. 4 of my posts here were just for creating this topic.

The reason I want a bitme.org is for my knowledge. I am eager to learn and discover new things that I don’t know. Firstly, what I will look at bitme.org is ebook on business communication and video tutorial on how to deal with flash. I need them for my flash projects.

What I am trying to say is I really need bitme.org invite. Also, I know that nothing is going out for free. When reading other topics in this forum, I know it is not good to be a trader. That’s why I don’t want to be one. If you guys need any more information or need any helps that I can do, I am willing to.

Lastly, thanks for reading my topic and have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster
    bump

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster
    anyone can help me ?
    pls and thx

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well said, if I had one I would give it to you...GL bro

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nice speed, good ratio too, only you may make the up/down GBs more clear to the viewers. Just from guess you have 200G more up in HDB and 100G more up in bit-hdtv? Hope someone will help you. Gook luck!

Edit: Btw, you may try external trackers section in HDB too. Members there give out valuable invites like bitme.
    Last edited by saimer; 10-20-2008 at 09:43 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I like the effort you put into your request, to me that means more than posting up tons of 'proofs' from other sites. If i had any invites left i'd give you one, i did a giveaway recently so i'm fresh out at the moment. I'm not too sure how the invite system works on bitme so i don't know when (if?) i'll get any more.
    If i do get some more soon i'll PM you. But like i said i don't know when/if i'll get anymore invites, so hopefully someone else will help you out in the meantime.

Good luck
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i'd invite you, but i have no idea how invites are handed out at bitme.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by hof View Post
    Hi, I want an invite to bitme.org.

I know the question is I am a trusted person or not. I have ratio proofs of 2 private trackers that I am in at this moment including the speed test as well http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oprooftf5.jpg
    They are bit-hdtv and hdbits.org. I never let them fall below 1. Also, I am using university network and sorry that I can’t let you guys know which university it is.

However, I think it is not good enough to convince you guys when looking at my nick and my profile.

To be honest, I registered this nick just to ask for invites. I joined the world of private trackers for about 1month and a half. The first private tracker that I joined was hd-bits.ro when they opened the registration- it was about the beginning of September. After the first week of September, I got an invite to bit-hdtv. Staying at bit-hdtv for the second week of September, I wanted to join hdbits.org. That was the reason why I began to google for it since it was pretty hard to get than bit-hdtv and I ended up at this forum (Sept. 17). But do nothing because of the rule of 30 days for this specific section. I went out and was lucky that found a friend in another forum who can invite me to hdbits.org. So I was in hdbits.org and that was about the third week of September.

I am not good at communicating with others on the internet. On most of the forums, I just registered my nick there and saw discussions between other members. I barely replied to those topics. 4 of my posts here were just for creating this topic.

The reason I want a bitme.org is for my knowledge. I am eager to learn and discover new things that I don’t know. Firstly, what I will look at bitme.org is ebook on business communication and video tutorial on how to deal with flash. I need them for my flash projects.

What I am trying to say is I really need bitme.org invite. Also, I know that nothing is going out for free. When reading other topics in this forum, I know it is not good to be a trader. That’s why I don’t want to be one. If you guys need any more information or need any helps that I can do, I am willing to.

Lastly, thanks for reading my topic and have a nice day.
    you only need to hide your user name in your ratio proof. I dont see the point of hiding the decimals of you ratio...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster
    thx all for helping me keep this topic up
    @saimer: I did look up that section in hdbits.org, and the rule there is no trading or requesting invites from other trackers
    @lukee: that's what I'm not sure as well. I understand why ppl want to hide their username and email but not the decimals in the ratio. But I saw ppl here doing it all the time, so I think I just follow them

Again, thx for all the luck. I just got the pm and I am waiting for his/her reply

Have a nice day, all

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by hof View Post
    thx all for helping me keep this topic up
    @saimer: I did look up that section in hdbits.org, and the rule there is no trading or requesting invites from other trackers
    @lukee: that's what I'm not sure as well. I understand why ppl want to hide their username and email but not the decimals in the ratio. But I saw ppl here doing it all the time, so I think I just follow them

Again, thx for all the luck. I just got the pm and I am waiting for his/her reply

Have a nice day, all
    Yea, it doesn't change anything. Just makes someone look retarded.