Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relationship Help

Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Long story short:

I have a GF that I've dated for a year, currently I'm in university and she's still in last year of high school. We were really close back then, but now the distance is getting to me. She's still really attached to me, so I don't want to break her heart as I still have some affection for her. However, recently I've met another girl who just drives me crazy, everything I ever want etcetc. Basically I'm infatuated with this new girl. I really don't know what to do, I try to do the right thing and forget about her, but I just can't and it's driving me insane.

What should I do?
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Love them together dont prefer one
    but your choice if you wanna piss off one indeed http://inventorspot.com/relationship_advice
    Last edited by RedRansom; 10-19-2008 at 08:01 AM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    hhmmm, just break your old girls heart.
    Make some senior's year a good one when they become her fallback (rebound) guy/girl.
    Let your GF know what's up, maybe she has a better idea on how to handle it.
    Worse comes to worst, she brakes up with you and you have a sob story to tell the new girl.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    Long story short:

I have a GF that I've dated for a year, currently I'm in university and she's still in last year of high school. We were really close back then, but now the distance is getting to me. She's still really attached to me, so I don't want to break her heart as I still have some affection for her. However, recently I've met another girl who just drives me crazy, everything I ever want etcetc. Basically I'm infatuated with this new girl. I really don't know what to do, I try to do the right thing and forget about her, but I just can't and it's driving me insane.

What should I do?
    You are afflicting both.

Leave them (as well as all other women) alone.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Long story short:

What should I do?
    You are afflicting both.

Leave them (as well as all other women) alone.
    :earl:

You should get straight to the point more often, it's very effective

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Long story short:

What should I do?
    keep em' both....what are you thinking?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    its all about how selfish you can get ...

you know what .. if you were in love with your soon to be ex girl friend, you wouldnt even think about the second one ..

Last edited by anoneemuse; 11-02-2008 at 06:16 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Save yourself "a lot of grief / lying / getting caught" by just being honest with your girl friend. If you found somebody else, then its time to move on.

The Spirit of Something Greater

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I agree with most of the posts here, just be straight up it's the only way out and you have someone to actually to talk to

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i think by now he would have taken care of some issue like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast