Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: So whats the Deal with Swedvdr

  1. #1
    Are they still not allowing non-nordic ip's ? what if I signed up with my vectoral seedbox? if you don't know or you think, don't post or else I will have to flame you.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Dretskol's Avatar Teh scammer BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    Are they still not allowing non-nordic ip's ?
    That's correct

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nodnol
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    what if I signed up with my vectoral seedbox?
    Well vectoral serves are located in Germany so I don't know how that's going to help


  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    646
    If you have other than nordic ip you will be banned.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    5,463
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    If you have other than nordic ip you will be banned.
    Not necessarily... i've been member and i know people still member there: as long as you don't post in the forum and just dl/seed following rules, they probably won't "catch" you... but yeah, there is always a risk to be banned

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,331
    flame away


    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    i've been member and i know people still member there: as long as you don't post in the forum and just dl/seed following rules, they probably won't "catch" you... but yeah, there is always a risk to be banned
    Looks like big fun
    Last edited by Disme; 10-20-2008 at 06:09 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Not necessarily... i've been member and i know people still member there: as long as you don't post in the forum and just dl/seed following rules, they probably won't "catch" you... but yeah, there is always a risk to be banned
    WOW really smart move
    how didn't I think of it?? staying hidden in the shadows and try not been caught.
    smooth man very smooth
    (the stupid thing I've heared)
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-20-2008 at 07:39 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    beco's Avatar seeding BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    698
    They closed my account too....
    I still believe there staff Team is an excellent team ....
    In any case I log in via the server .....until I strat to log in from my home ... and after that i got my BAN...

    Super tracker to DVD's ...
    rabbit for ever

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    If you have other than nordic ip you will be banned.
    Not necessarily... i've been member and i know people still member there: as long as you don't post in the forum and just dl/seed following rules, they probably won't "catch" you... but yeah, there is always a risk to be banned
    Friend got banned maybe 2 weeks ago up 3TB donor almost 103weeks account, dl stuff only by box but buy 1gbit box and they banned him because he cheated.

    So you can also be banned but this is only a time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •