Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: [req] ttc

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    but you may be sure I will trash your request-posts time and time again and expose you for the fraud you are.
    I'm with you
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    fuck that .. Just tell me when u r ScT request was filled y did u again go and ask for a ScT accnt in that ISC giveaway ..

To go from a low ratio to a big,

"You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !!"
    So u being active in this forum was just a show that you put up so as to get invites from here ?

Right

You think we are all geeks just because we are active here?
    I cudnt expect anything else from a 12yr old who thinks a hot girl avatar and a lot of smileys are a enuff to fool ppl and get him/her the trackers

I havn't told anyone that I'm a girl. I told EVERYONE that have asked that it's NOT me on the picture, and that I'm not a girl... But "some" people maybe was to shy to ask...

Btw, I got everything I wanted, so maybe the avatar was a good choice by me... Try it the next time you are jealous over having just having public sites....

Ok this is annoying me cuz i am trying to reply but i dont still knw ur gender ..So can you do me a favour and let me knw that so that i can frame my sentences properly ..
    Incase u dnt knw how to determine that then u can ask ur friend linsday<3

Take a guess. Why would I put a picture of myself on a filesharing-forum ?.
    Do you know the ONLY reason why you thought that ?

Because you're all so freakin' pathetic... I bet you havn't even talked to a girl for the last 6 months... And then someone with a girl on the avatar appears, and you all be so happy that you actually "know" a girl...

btw, So you think here's like 50 models whos hanging here too ?. Cause i've seen a lot of avatars with models on it...

Enuff of ur fcking bullshit .. Nobody is gonna believe you . Bty it dsnt matter if u will be banned here or not but one thing is for sure .. the request threads wont be successfull

Maye not, and does it looks like I give a crap ?
    So, All my answers are true, so know there's just one left...

Is Lindsay and me the same person ?

No, we aren't, You can believe what you want. But there's a reason why staff havn't banned noone of us...
    It is interesting that you say your not the same person and that you are not a girl since Lindsay<3 is under the retarded impression that you go to the same school and that you told her about this forum when you signed up the same day ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay<3
    Sweetiepie is a friend from my school and she find this side and she told me about it... so I joind the same day... but my accunt wasn´t activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

and we are better user to this side than most of u are!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A LIAR, plain and simple, your own posts are tripping you up. You are being flamed for being a liar, for deceiving people and it will not stop so get used to it!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    LOL @sweetiepie and Lindsay<3, if you two are gonna lie to us,
    please discuss it first before posting here. because it makes you two look like an idiot here.
    and I just read your reason why you applied for ScT acc in ISC GA. that's just a ridiculous reason. I hope you get banned there if you havent

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    olla's Avatar why so serious? BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    I cudnt expect anything else from a 12yr old who thinks a hot girl avatar and a lot of smileys are a enuff to fool ppl and get him/her the trackers
    quoted for truth

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    LOL @sweetiepie and Lindsay<3, if you two are gonna lie to us,
    please discuss it first before posting here. because it makes you two look like an idiot here.
    and I just read your reason why you applied for ScT acc in ISC GA. that's just a ridiculous reason. I hope you get banned there if you havent
    Where is this reason given(in this thread) or maybe i am just being stupid

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Right there apex:

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    fuck that .. Just tell me when u r ScT request was filled y did u again go and ask for a ScT accnt in that ISC giveaway ..

To go from a low ratio to a big,
    So he traded in his fresh ScT account, for a big buffered account that was being given away.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 10-21-2008 at 04:32 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i should just go and die now!!!
    i thght she just bolded some of my post

so according to linsday(ur good friend whom to go to school with even though u r clearly old enuff to go to a college) u r a female ..
    Fine you have all the trackers and i am stuck with public trackers ..
    But u clearly didnt give a rats ass abt the this board did you?
    I have no problem with u getting all the invites to high profile trackers n all.. The problem is that people like you make the ppl who give out invites out of genorousity here regret there decision of inviting ppl here .. Its ppl like you who give a bad name to this entire board .. I knw u have got all ur invites and u will just walk away but do think about other ppl here .. Who are new or who are active .. they come to FST with some hope and ppl like you just ruin their chances .. the prospective inviter would now be not so thrilled abt giving away invites here .. cuz of these experiences they mite now be a bit reluctant to give away invites .. Think abt that
    Do watever you want to but just dont spoil it for others

also let me make it clear to you that not evryone comes here to get invites .. Some ppl just come here to talk to other like minded ppl ... Just to talk to othere ppl who are interested in file sharing .. Its not always about invites and requests .. I could have also gone and made requests but that was never my main intention when i joined here ..

Now i seriously request other senior members to actually get this guy/girl banned from wherever they have invited him/her .. Just to bloody set a example that cunts like them just cant get away with this kind of shit
    Last edited by apextwin146; 10-21-2008 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345