Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Limpbizkit

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Fuck Maiden....try hard rejects out of the glam hair metal stable...i would listen to limp bizkit anyday over Maiden...truth is...i don't even have a maiden album in my collection...and fuck...i even have delta goodrem in my collection...quite frankly i woulda respected iron maiden if they would of quit already...i'll give them some credit...they made glam metal look good...

2. Music   -   #42
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Fuck Maiden....try hard rejects out of the glam hair metal stable...i would listen to limp bizkit anyday over Maiden...truth is...i don't even have a maiden album in my collection...and fuck...i even have delta goodrem in my collection...quite frankly i woulda respected iron maiden if they would of quit already...i'll give them some credit...they made glam metal look good...
    glam metal. i would class someone like kiss into that catergory but miaden are you insane.

If you dont have at least one iron maiden cd how can you say they are try hard rejects.

3. Music   -   #43
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by 4play@7 September 2003 - 10:45
    glam metal. i would class someone like kiss into that catergory but miaden are you insane.

If you dont have at least one iron maiden cd how can you say they are try hard rejects.
    i've listened to them...i have a friend who has 3 or 4 of their albums...i truly don't like them...

4. Music   -   #44
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    who the fuck is Iron Maiden?

5. Music   -   #45
    who the fuck is Iron Maiden?
    omg

you might recognise eddie

6. Music   -   #46
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    who the fuck is eddie?

7. Music   -   #47
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Inevitable cant see yr pics i right click and show pc but jus see the red X

8. Music   -   #48
    Originally posted by Inevitable@7 September 2003 - 00:54
    who the fuck is eddie?
    irvine?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Music   -   #49
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+7 September 2003 - 10:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 7 September 2003 - 10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Inevitable@7 September 2003 - 00:54
    who the fuck is eddie?&nbsp;
    irvine? [/b][/quote]
    ed, edd and eddie ??

10. Music   -   #50
    this is eddie

he is iron maidens mascot.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast