Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New WTO Layout

Well Staff has put together a new layout for the WTO thread. It should be set so members are able to add new trackers to the list HERE though not edit them. So if you want to add a tracker to the list do so. Also any suggestions are welcome as always...
    [wto]all[/wto]

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Is it set so that members cannot add a tracker which is already on the list? Otherwise, I can already see the potential for abuse.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Try logging in as a member and testing that. Also it should be set so new trackers added will show to Staff in moderation quene even though they will post. That way it would be known whats been posted recently. That way any that shouldnt be posted would be removed. If any members intend to post trash it would be know who and they would likely recieve an infraction and be locked on the site...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ok try clicking on the first Item in the list .. Ace torrents .. It takes you to the BITHQ review ? Is it still in the development process or this is been through some smoke testing?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Also i noticed the number of members/seeders /leechers .. I don`t think these are necessary informations and it`s hard to keep them to date. The main idea is cool, congratz .
    Last edited by guitarhero; 10-20-2008 at 05:54 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    ok try clicking on the first Item in the list .. Ace torrents .. It takes you to the BITHQ review ? Is it still in the development process or this is been through some smoke testing?
    it works fine for me.
    btw, it's great

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    All of the IRC links are incorrect as well. I even posted about this in TC last week or something.

Move the thread back to TC until it's ready.

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Have changed that link now.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    Also i noticed the number of members/seeders /leechers .. I don`t think these are necessary informations and it`s hard to keep them to date. The main idea is cool, congratz .
    When those numbers get stale members should post what they are and Staff will change them...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i think my point was taken in the wrong sense .. I will refrain from doing that .. I was merely trying to ask if this was ready to be rolled out

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Well its as ready as it needs to be and any issues that it still has will be sorted. Thing such as incorrect links will be changed by Staff on the site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast