Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: This guy is smarter than Palin? Or Obama? Or McCain?

  1. #1
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    "C'mon in, guys, the front door is wide open..."

    http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008...with-a-crisis/
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    惡魔的提倡者
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    743
    Do you think that the next president will not be facing a "test"?

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    I'm sure McCain has a full slate of medical tests to look forward to...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post
    Do you think that the next president will not be facing a "test"?
    A difficult question to answer.

    Do you think a candidate's offering a guarantee a positive event, conducive of your vote?

    That is my question.

    Answer it or opt out.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    惡魔的提倡者
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    743
    I don't think it too hard, I'm not asking for a guarantee. I wish it were otherwise but at this moment in history I think it more likely than not that some "test" is coming. The difficult part is speculating what kind of test it will be.

    The whole Obama is untested meme has been based on telling us we ARE going to be facing such challenges, so I'm wondering what the issue is with Biden saying such.

    Was the fear mongering coming from the republicans conducive of your vote?

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Inside the house
    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    "C'mon in, guys, the front door is wide open..."

    http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008...with-a-crisis/
    You don't have to be to smart, to know that a crisis is coming somewhere in the world and Obama is more than capable to deal with any crisis.
    Come on, we have a retard in the white house, what a smart man like Obama woulnd't be able to acomplish?

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    ....like they did John Kennedy.

    what united worldly test is he reffering to?

    Everyday is a bloody test on my side of the world.
    (must lower standards)

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    ....like they did John Kennedy.

    what united worldly test is he reffering to?
    The Cuban missile crisis.

    It is popularly regarded is the closest post-WWII approach to nuclear conflict.

    I say "popularly" because Kennedy fans think in those terms.

    If it had happened to a republican, the appropriate word would be "widely".
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    "C'mon in, guys, the front door is wide open..."

    http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008...with-a-crisis/
    You don't have to be to smart, to know that a crisis is coming somewhere in the world and Obama is more than capable to deal with any crisis.
    Come on, we have a retard in the white house, what a smart man like Obama woulnd't be able to acomplish?

    you dont have to be quick-witted to know that there are multiple crises happening at all times across the globe. the idea is to be able to handle them ALL in a logical and (hopefully) civilized manner. as far as a retard in the white house: the only thing that has been retarded is Bush's ability to fight the war on terror by left-leaning "folks" like yourself.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post
    the only thing that has been retarded is Bush's ability to fight the war on terror by left-leaning "folks" like yourself.
    So, the "left" is responsible for the Iraq mess as well?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •