Thread: Azureus seeding question

Poster BT Rep: +2
    If I dont download the whole torrent, when its finished it shows me in a peer list as a leecher, not a seeder..
    I was wondering does the tracker than sees me as a seeder or not?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It will see you as a leecher .. These are wat are called the n00b killer torrents .. They download the torrent thinking that the torrent has many leechers but end up downloading the stuff without uploading anything .. Happens a lot on What.cd .. They even deleted some of these type of torrents ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Movie packs are bad for this too may look like 50 leechers or so but its actually
    50 people that only grabbed 1 or 2 movies.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah the best thing to do this keep the download speed to a min like 1kbps or something .. When u r connected to the peers then see at wat rate the peers are seeding and leeching .. It gives a pretty good picture of the Torrent then