Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BTmusic

ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I have a problem with BTmusic. I can't connect to the site.. Is it any Staff member here? Don't know the IRC address. I tried to clear my cookies and cache. My active torrents get "Connection closed be peer"... Don't know what to do.. I tried to connect with a proxy, and it worked, but then it didn't.. Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Type /server irc.btmusic.eu:7000

Site is up

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Type /server irc.btmusic.eu:7000

Site is up
    Can't connect to the irc either

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sounds like maybe an IP ban? try with a proxy, see if you can connect to irc that way.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieSnacks View Post
    sounds like maybe an IP ban? try with a proxy, see if you can connect to irc that way.
    How do i use a proxy with mIRC?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Dunno if this helps, it from the site, if not I will go and ask for you as long as you promise you've not done anything tard like to get banned...

I'm not staff but my invite tree is only 3 jumps from admin

All you have to do is to connect to the server using any kind of IRC client and log in using your tracker username and password to gain full access. The whole process is very easy and should take only a few seconds:

1. Regardless of which program you use, typing /server irc.btmusic.eu:7000 should take you to our server. If this doesn't work, consult your client documentation.
    2. After successfully logging in, you will be automatically taken to channel #btmusic. This is a channel for members only. If somebody is in there, you can be sure that he/she is a member. No trespassers will be there.
    3. If you need any further assistance, join channel #help.

If you don't have an IRC client installed, you are still able to chat on our IRC server using webirc. See the webirc section for more details.

Our server authenticates users directly with the tracker's database. Anyone on IRC is a tracker member.

As your IRC nickname has to be your tracker username it is no longer necessary to register a nick as no one else can use it.

This server supports the most advanced high grade encryption available, SSLv3 256bits. We strongly recommend that you use it. If not encrypted, all the communication with the IRC server and people on it is done using simple plain text. In theory, anybody on the route between you and our server is able to intercept confidential data, i.e. your tracker username and password. The encryption makes your chat much more secure.

SSL encrypted connections are serviced on port 7001, to use it type /server irc.btmusic.eu:7001 to connect (in mIRC use port number +7001). Please note that your IRC client may require some additional setup.

Some IRC clients supporting SSL: Irssi, XChat or mIRC (mIRC SSL setup requires some additional steps described here).

Baby On The Way OMFG !

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    I have a problem with BTmusic. I can't connect to the site.. Is it any Staff member here? Don't know the IRC address. I tried to clear my cookies and cache. My active torrents get "Connection closed be peer"... Don't know what to do.. I tried to connect with a proxy, and it worked, but then it didn't.. Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!
    PM me your username, I'll ask Fiamma to look into the prob, she is a member here and senior staff at Ps
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I haven't done anything stupid.. just download and seed... but my ratio says overseeding xD
    Send you a PM SgtMajor.
    Last edited by ConkiZz; 07-17-2008 at 08:35 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Message left, just give it time now
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast