Thread: Song Randomly Plays

Poster
    Ok I was doing the normal things I usually do on the comp but then all of a sudden m comp starts playing In the End by linkin park. I had another song playing at the time so they interfered with each other so I stop the song and In the End keeps playing. I have no music programs running(winamp, windows media player, etc.) I dont have kazaa running or anything right now. So then it played it then it played shortly after. It is not playing anymore but I fear it might come on again.

Im scared!

2. Music   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Actually, this happened to me once before. My WMP started playing a song, while another track was playing in the Klite media window. Kinda weird listening to both tracks playing at once. No harm done, just reboot and move on.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    It was weird I started a song in winamp then the song came on, then I closed my MyIE2 window and the in the end song stopped. So i restarted MyIE2 and it looks like no problems now.(Wasnt on a site that had the song playing, so that wasn't that it)

4. Music   -   #4
    BANNED
    its the riaa now they are making illegaly downloaded song to play on two players

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i downloaded this piece of shit candice alley song for my friend...and im not gonna waste soulseeks time and look for it on there...so i went to good old kazaa lite and decided to try my luck there...and i downloaded this 7mb version of it...and it was the greatest corrupted mp3 i have ever heard...about 30 seconds into the song...the song doubles in track length and goes backwards and sounds like they are playing the song in high speed reverse...its fucking awsome...im gonna put that song somewhere (not shared)...its a keeper

6. Music   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    LMFAO

sorry but thats just funny

just if your using soulseek never right click a file and choose to open file it will play and never end