Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mid-size music trackers (not what.cd and waffles)

Hi everyone,

I just got my first Mp3 player a few months ago, so I consider myself a entry level Mp3 user. I am looking for a decent size music track which provides a variety of music types. I used EZtorrent for a while (because it's free to get in), and found it is OK, but I am wondering if there are other options out there.

I read the review guide of this website, and found a few other decent size trackes: FileMP3, STMusic, TranceTraffic, and VIP Music. Which one do you all recommend? Do you have advices about other tracker which may suit up my need?

Thank you for the help!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Don't forget SceneSound. It's an Scene-only music releases tracker.

TT will be difficult for you to get in.

Personally, I'd go for STMusic, it's the one I use the most from the ones you mentioned.
    Last edited by anon; 02-01-2010 at 06:25 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    VIPmusic and libble are also some for you to consider.
    Check https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/what-trackers-offer/ and filter by "music", on the top row.

And scenesound, don't forget about scenesound.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-01-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks to both of you.

Yes, I do mention VIP music in my original list, I will see if I can get in.

By the way, I forgot to mention, I am using Libble as well. I don't know, so many options out there, and I am just try to figure out which of all those are "better" than others.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Libble is ratio-free, something important if your upload speed isn't the best. They don't have too much of the things I tend to look for, but their mixtapes are nice.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    EZtorrents is amazing to me, but that's because it's a niche site which provides only flac bootlegs, and I appreciate that stuff.

Demonoid and Isohunt should be fine for 'entry level' mp3 users, or basically for anyone from audiophiles to regular listeners.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 02-01-2010 at 08:48 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks for all the info, anyone else have other suggestions?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Personally I find that unless you're into the likes of what/waffles, most other "private" sites are sorely lacking in terms of content.

Music files aren't really that big either, so I don't find speed to be that much of an issue, so I would just go for the big sites.

Public trackers, demonoid, torrents.ru, as well as DDL from rapidshare and SoulSeek should be plenty.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Definitely check out soulseek. I've found some extremely rare albums on there, though unfortunately it's often in 128kbps MP3 Learn how to rip music soulseekers!

Other than that, What/Waffles are really your best bet if you're looking for a private tracker...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    CE and SQN are nice aswell,both ratioless

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast