View Poll Results: Do you Love / Hate HDBits staff?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

42 19.27%
  • Hate

63 28.90%
  • I don't care

113 51.83%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Love / Hate HDBits staff

Is it their tracker? Holy shit!!! All files are seeded by users and this means no user=no tracker....that is simple.This shit is a tracker not RS or Usenet!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    beco's Avatar seeding BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Why does the Hdbits staff have such a bad rep?? The btmetv staff also. In my opinion they're just doing their job to keep everything in place.
    Business works like that ..and that ok ...

but Community ...... I'm not sure.

if you don't respect the community , The community don't respect you .

"If ten people tell you you're drunk, then you're probably drunk"

So it seems that people here really right....
    If they are strong enough (staff), they'll know to correct the situation
    rabbit for ever

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i dont care as i dont have this trackers and they dont accept new users from my country unless you use seedbox
    Only God Can Judge Me

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by nipple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

that just means the guy had money to donate and money for a seedbox. having money does not exclude you from following the rules, this isnt the real world.
    i didnt mean that he is againist rules !!!!
    he didnt make anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything only using seedbox OVH
    and didnt share account or cheat or trade or inactive
    but also banned and when he get into irc they banned without saying any reasononly !KB ....
    I don't think they banned him for no reason. We only get a few "my hdbits account got banned !!1!!!11!!" threads per 2 or 3 months. If people where getting banned left right and center we'd have many more threads about it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Pris's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Don't care..

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pris View Post
    Don't care..
    Eagerly waiting your ban at HDbits.org to turn back this thread again.Make some empathy if you are human

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    I got banned without any reason... (so you know what i vote)

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bolie View Post
    I got banned without any reason... (so you know what i vote)
    I don't want to make it sound like I'm implying that you're lying, but is getting banned for no reason really the truth? And...if you didn't cheat, get caught trading your invites, was considered inactive, or went below the minimum or ratio(or whatever rules of theirs could have been broken)...then could it have been something that your inviter did? Or perhaps one of your invitees?
    At the very at least I would jump on their irc and try to find out the reason.

Because I'm actually starting to become curious about this now. If there would have been only one person claiming they got banned for no reason...then I would maybe think they got banned for breaking some rule and just didn't want to admit. But there has been multiple people here claiming that they got banned for "no reason". And because of this I'm starting to wonder.

But, I guess we'll never know if the staff their are randomly banning people without reason. If they were, I highly doubt they would have the balls to admit it. And there's really know way for us to know why these people really got banned.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    when u r perfect no staff will take actions. if u do something which comes to the attention of staff , then u cant blame staff., they have set some rules, which they follow.

yes i agree sometimes , u r account get disabled due to inactivity . but you cant do anything , well all time being active is impossible. some sacrifice has to be done.

well this is just all abt movies, the real world of work out there.

be optimist then pessimist
    Last edited by svergie; 10-27-2008 at 11:44 AM.
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    It's funny. I got in touch with them once, recently. I got invite from a friend, signed up and then.. tada! ban lol. Of course my country is on "we don't want any more users from your country" list...

Even funnier are all those "i don't care, i just get files, their tracker etc. etc. blabla" bullshit talks.

So there's absolutely no responsibility anywhere? Anybody can do anything? You're all ok with this?

I do hope all members are aware that banning ppl by their nationality is simply a xenophobic action. Well - childish and lazy, too tbh - it's sooo simple

No evaluation here, just (sadly) robotic xenophobism at its lowest.

I bet nobody was brave enough to ask what's statistics are really like. Not that this would lead to anywhere

2bad so many great users are there posting so much great stuff. They don't deserve such staff. But other sites are catching up. Competition is always a good thing (not to mention HD stuff is becoming more and more common. Soon all those "**bits" exclusives will be worth nothing lol - it's obvious even now. But I don't expect staff to actually take that into consideration).

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast