Thread: Need some help on uTorrent

saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Unsure

Not sure should ask here or software section, please let me know if it's in wrong section, and thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Here's my question.
    I've been seeding almost all my completed torrents if hdd space permits until they reach 1:1. All worked fine before but since last night, most of torrents from different trackers turned to 'Queued Seeding' status, with tracker scrape ok. It's really a waste of seeding time and may harmful to my ratio on some sites. I haven't changed any settings in uTorrent for months.

Does anyone know why and how can I get around of it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I have had that happen with UTorrent i got around it by restarting UTorrent, or force seeding if the restart didn't help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thank you Fileman! I had most of them worked by force starting. Only 1 failed giving the message: Failure: Unauthorized User - Hidden Torrent! Other torrents from the same tracker are okay. Any thoughts?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I am stumped on that error as i have never seen it before. Hopefully somebody else can help you out

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fileman View Post
    I am stumped on that error as i have never seen it before. Hopefully somebody else can help you out
    Think I found the reason from the site - the torrent just disappeared. A little weird cos a deleted torrent normally won't give such an error. Unfortunately there's no site log to look at. Anyway, thanks.