Thread: How to seed most?

flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hi filesharers

I've been thinking of a thing for a while. How do you seed most with partial seeding? Which rars should you down? the ones in the beginning, middle or end?

I can imagine that most ppl down the ones in the beginning, so you can up most there to? or do you up the least there since so many are seeding those rars?

So any other opinions? How to seed the most with partial seeding?
    RIP Swebits <3

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    When I start at a new tracker, then yes, I partial seed just to where I can get a little buffer so I can download without worry. Or if they have freeleech torrents then I go for that.

With torrents that have multiple rar's, as long as they're not big files, then I usually download the first two, middle two, and last two. But if it's a big file, then I just start it in uTorrent, maybe download anywhere from 500mb to 1gb, then click Don't Download and let it seed.

These methods have worked out really well for me when first starting out at a new tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    When I start at a new tracker, then yes, I partial seed just to where I can get a little buffer so I can download without worry. Or if they have freeleech torrents then I go for that.

With torrents that have multiple rar's, as long as they're not big files, then I usually download the first two, middle two, and last two. But if it's a big file, then I just start it in uTorrent, maybe download anywhere from 500mb to 1gb, then click Don't Download and let it seed.

These methods have worked out really well for me when first starting out at a new tracker.
    Where do you click Don't Download in uTorrent? Set download speed to 0 or what?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    @ saimer
    click on the tab in the middle area of utorrent that says Files, high light all files and right click. then select don't download.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by n0_0ne View Post
    @ saimer
    click on the tab in the middle area of utorrent that says Files, high light all files and right click. then select don't download.
    Ah I see, thanks.
    Dumb me never thought of using the same method on one big file ... always apply to multiple RARs.