Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Club 2 Game Download

I downloaded midnight club 2(2 files)....they are named Midnight_Club_2-Razor1911-CD1 and Midnight_Club_2-Razor1911-CD2. I extracted them using winrar and folders CD1 and CD2 come out. In the CD1 folder, there are files "rzr-mc2", "rzr-mc2a.001" --- through--- "rzr-mc2a.057", and a "rzr-mc2a.sfv" file. In the CD2 folder, there are files "---[100%]--[All-files-CRC-OK]--[54-files]--[WarezX]-", "rzr-mc2b.001" --- through --- "rzr-mc2b.054", and a "rzr-mc2b.sfv" file. I know i have to burn these to a cd somehow in order to install and stuff...but i dunno how. Can someone please help me? Please tell me, in a way easy to understand, how to install or play the game... THANK YOU in advance!

2. Games   -   #2
    just unrar the files. SFV files are pointless. just double click 001 and open it with winrar

3. Games   -   #3
    that doesnt do anything...someone please help

4. Games   -   #4
    Do you have winrar installed?

5. Games   -   #5
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    i think that that happened to me and someone told me to use BlindWrite Suite to burn it, try that maybe that would help.

6. Games   -   #6
    how do i burn it?? i tried to do load the image file or something but it says an error and wont load...

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    ya install wnirar to extract em.

jonathan_tijuana ... man your sigs horrible, shes so skiny... like like.... like a ... fkn skinny biatch....YUUUUUUUK

8. Games   -   #8
    Simply use Nero to burn both cd:s!

First use cd-mage to check for errors in the image files and then burn them.

This is the way I have done for all of my games and they all have worked just fine!

9. Games   -   #9
    use deamon tools to mount them
    if you want to burn them use WINISO to extract them then burn

-Mike

10. Games   -   #10
    k I dl'ed this yesterday and installed it NP with mine and my dads PC so no probs here is it step by step:

SOTWARE USED:
    ISO Buster
    Nero

A) Open rzr-mc2a.BIN, Press Ctrl + A (To select all) extract to a file on ur desktop
    B) Burn the files that you extracted with nero. Nero > Data, Drag and drop all files that u extracted into nero window and burn

Grats u got ur 1st CD

Second CD (CD2)

A) Open Nero > Data > File > Burn Image > rzr-mc2b.cue

B) Burn, there ya go u got ya second CD

its what i did and it worx fine la

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast