Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Searching for staff + coders for new torrenttracker !

beco's Avatar seeding BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    rabbit for ever

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    1. I have a truly horrible suspicion that this is my old friend superseed101
    reincarnated yet again.......

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    You probably think people on this site are being very negative about your idea for a new site, but you should listen to the people here, many have been torrenting for a long time and know what they are talking about.
    If you do get the site up how are you going to recruit members? I certainly wouldn't join a site where the owner clearly doesn't know what he is doing. The staff and server should come from people you know and trust. How do you know the person who offered you the use of the server is trustworthy? they may even be MPIA or RIAA (probably not the right initials but you know what I mean).
    Learn a bit more about running a site before you waste your time and money on this and before you end up getting yourself into a whole heap of trouble.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Don't listen to the most people in here because most of them think they're funny by making someone feel dumb. Anyway man listen you should hang around a little bit. Get familiar with all this coding stuff then ask yourself again if you still want to go through with it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    1. I have a truly horrible suspicion that this is my old friend superseed101
    reincarnated yet again.......
    no it is not!

Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    You probably think people on this site are being very negative about your idea for a new site, but you should listen to the people here, many have been torrenting for a long time and know what they are talking about.
    If you do get the site up how are you going to recruit members? I certainly wouldn't join a site where the owner clearly doesn't know what he is doing. The staff and server should come from people you know and trust. How do you know the person who offered you the use of the server is trustworthy? they may even be MPIA or RIAA (probably not the right initials but you know what I mean).
    Learn a bit more about running a site before you waste your time and money on this and before you end up getting yourself into a whole heap of trouble.
    Iīve known the server guy for a month or so and we are really close buddies and most in my crew Iīve known for a very long time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Don't listen to the most people in here because most of them think they're funny by making someone feel dumb. Anyway man listen you should hang around a little bit. Get familiar with all this coding stuff then ask yourself again if you still want to go through with it.
    Last edited by the one!; 10-25-2008 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    Classic Thread. Should be sticky'd
    loooooooool
    i agree!

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    up....

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    up...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by the one! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

Posting an e-mail-addy in public is never a smart thing (spam bombs and the likes).

ok, thanks for your advice. But how do you think someone should contact us otherwise ?
    Yes really a bad idea, something I would never dream of. !!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the one! View Post

ok, thanks for your advice. But how do you think someone should contact us otherwise ?
    Yes really a bad idea, something I would never dream of. !!!

hahaha! thatīs a good one!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast