Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If jack helped you off your horse

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I once worked in a hotel for a month or so, as a chamber maid

She opened the top drawer!!!!!

Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

I could tell you some gruesome stories about the things I found in some of those rooms

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Oh gawan then.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I once worked in a hotel for a month or so, as a chamber maid

She opened the top drawer!!!!!

I used to go out with a girl who was a chambermaid in an Amsterdam hotel. No that's not a euphemism, it's a fact.

Tourists shit bricks when they're going home so they tend to leave whatever drugs they have left over in the hotel room. Either that or they're so fucked off their heads, they forget about them.

Either way, it's fucking win to be a chambermaid in an Amsterdam hotel. Even more win when you're her boyfriend.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    That does sound win. She sounds like she's been in more hotel rooms than bibles.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Well... this one time I was walking down the corridor with my wee trolley and this old lady walked up to me and gave me a tenner. She pointed at her room and started apologising profusely about the mess in there. She also explained the reception had moved her to a different room.

She then went on to explain her husband had caught a stomach bug and had been 'very ill throughout the night'

When I walked into the room there was a trail of shit going from the bed to the bathroom. The bathroom was literally covered in the stuff. It was on the ceiling.
    I mean... how the hell do you get it to splatter on the fucking ceiling???
    Last edited by Skweeky; 10-26-2008 at 06:45 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    That does sound win. She sounds like she's been in more hotel rooms than bibles.
    I think they tend to stay in the same room, mate. Until they are stolen obviousement.

8. Lounge   -   #18

OK, thanks for that. Are there any less sick ones.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Yeah, how come you had to drop out of the after dinner raconteur circuit.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    I think they tend to stay in the same room, mate. Until they are stolen obviousement.

That's why I didn't say 'A bible' .

To be honest, I just heard it in a tune I was listening to Wu Tang Clan are to blame. They need to be stopped.
    Now go away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast