Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Destination 2

Originally posted by Celerystalksme+7 September 2003 - 12:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 7 September 2003 - 12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dapadipz@7 September 2003 - 21:05
    and the kid that got squashed
    my favourite scene in a movie ever...

that will teach the little shit for scaring helpless animals...

if you ask me...i think the little shit had it coming [/b][/quote]
    He was a dumb fuck

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@7 September 2003 - 23:18
    He was a dumb fuck
    was he spose to be the younger brother of the dipshit who foresaw the plane crash in the first one...cause they look exactly alike...

he was still a dumbfuck though...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yeah, it was a good movie but not enough thought put into the deaths. So that makes it not good as the first one.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i not know, the pile up on the motorway was something else. Best killing in it had to be either the kid who got squashed by the glass or that dopey who got sliced into bits. The killings for me were better than in the first one

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    The ending was str8 out classic.. haha i actually laughed my ass off, i watched it like 5 times, i kept rewinding, its the best ending ever.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    yes it would, get it wood ha ha. Yes and the guy who was still on fire in his car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12