Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScL uploaders suck, nu entourage or dexter.....

Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's not z7x's tracker.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    On a positive note, I like the fact that they've started stickying the popular shows and movies for about a day after they get released. With the exception of Californication and The Office, I don't really care enough to know when the shows pre, so it'll give me a reminder if I happen to go on the browse page

Im kinda surprised they're sticking to a ratio system tbh. I bet the leechers are exclusively people who pump random fl packs through their servers to get buffers, cause there's really no other practical way to get the higher ranks/use the tracker, when comparing it to alternative 0day sites. A side-effect is the packs have shitty retention, because their function (for the most part) is feeding other servers, hoping to hit 1:1 so they can delete it and keep the upload boost.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 10-27-2008 at 08:18 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This is why you need to have more than one tracker!
    And who cares about pretimes???
    Last edited by ovisan; 10-27-2008 at 08:01 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    That would be most people that post here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    p0ster
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Well, as far as I'm concerned, a few seconds, maybe even a few minutes, makes little to no difference, but I guess some people care.

Of course, when pre-times start getting ridiculously high, like over 10 hours, then there might be a small problem.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

I think your desperately in need of a spellchecker
    you're

not your

Sorry, too juicy to pass up.
    Haha, funny shit!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    raban has a point. ScT's community is over the edge compared to ScL, and people don't even look for it due to its "community", cuz now it's fashionable to say it that way.

honestly, there's not a single point of comparison between both trackers, and u shouldn't even come here compare them.
    ScT is the king of the hill, and if few trackers can compare to it, scl for sure ain't one of them. either contents, "community", speeds, or whatever else u wanna name.

Just let'em be on their little corner and don't open threads like this saying the obvious, and trying to trash a tracker.
    Sct might be better in content, speeds and pretimes but all i can say is that ScL's community is where it needs to be. I personally love it. It's the only community where I actually know users by their real names and everyone is very friendly to eachother. Everyone helps eachother out when one has a problem etc. I could talk with some one for hours in the scl irc channel. All im saying is that ScL is a small friednly community. Go to both
    their irc channels and you will see what i am talking about. And if you care about pre-times go download from tl or sct. You don't have to come here and start comparing a small community for not being up to date with a site which has more than 20000 users.

By the way this was not directed to you Cabalo.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-27-2008 at 12:36 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealZ7X View Post
    these is wai scl will never be able to be a 0day site even public trackers like demonoid did these torrents. good thing we have sct. shame on you z7x and your tracker. wat do you guys think?
    ScL is a great community my friend. They might be off in their pretimes sometimes but that doesn't mean that the tracker is bad. PLus ScL is a community tracker where almost everybody knows everybody and im guessing youre that one who is not getting enough attention so you feel you have to come here and maybe get some groundbreaking attention.

Listen..Go do some pushups or sometinhg. Go to sleep. Stop beating yourself up over pretimes.
    As my good friend Jello says: Community is bullshit

secondly, scl cant have it both ways. They scream and scream how pre-time doesn't matter and then undertake this project a few months back to get pretimes listed with every torrent... took em like 2 weeks as far as i can recall. Why put all that energy into something you dont care about? If pretimes dont matter why list them? Or do they not matter only when they are slow?

Im not knocking anyone, but pretimes, "community" and all that other bullshit add up to nothing if no one leeches from you... thats the major problem with most trackers these days, especially scl
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Community is bullshit?? well maybe for you dude. That doesn't apply for everyone.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Someone heard your voice sweety:
    "Dexter.S03E05.HDTV.XviD-0TV has been uploaded.Are you happy now? LOL
    Last edited by anjelik; 10-27-2008 at 01:43 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast