Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: And yet again a reminder PLEASE READ!!!!!

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    OK guys here it is again another warning about trading. There have been a surge in scam reports lately and most if not all of them are trades done over MSN messenger. If you decide to trade over MSN we cannot help you if you get scammed. We do not police the entire internet and so unless the trade occurs here at FST then there is little or nothing we can do. Guys please use alittle common sense when trading. If someone approaches you on MSN that you have never met before and says they want to trade and they are from FST MAKE THE TRADE HAPPEN HERE. If you think it's too good to be true IT PROBOBLY IS. We have the middleman request here guys please use it, it is there to help protect YOU. If the other person says something like "FST staff tell site staff" or any other lame excuse THEY ARE LIEING TO YOU AND WILL MOST LIKELY SCAM YOU. Again guys you ALL know that trading is dangerous and risk being banned at various trackers for doing it,so why make it even more dangerous that it already is. Any other suggestions for safer trading are ALWAYS welcome

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Thank you very much for the reminder.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    HighestBiddeR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    thanks for the info

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    harsha11's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    thanks for the reminder..

got cheated for my HDBITS accs via MSN

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    common sense and trading shouldn't be in the same fucking sentence

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I guess, this all happens to traders who trade accounts/invites that are forbidden in here, not denying the fact that i'm also a victim of the same. There should be more secure ways of trading higher level sites rather than posting in the middleman section which is visible to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    If the other person says something like "FST staff tell site staff" or any other lame excuse THEY ARE LIEING TO YOU AND WILL MOST LIKELY SCAM YOU.
    But i don't know yet how comfortable i will be trading using a middleman. Yes, hopefully we can be sure that the info will remain confidential but still i know some staff here might have some affection to the staff in sites we trade and i have strong reasons to say it. NO offense meant nor i mean particularly someone in here but the fact that the staff knows my ip and account info refrain myself from using a middleman.

Further, when it come to account trading, in some sites, ip change means ban. So when the staff confirms an account using his ip there is little chances that the accounts survive. Correct me if i'm wrong cause i don't know how the middleman system actually works.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I wouldn't even bother warning these people. They want to take their chances with trading, then fuck 'em(no offense to the traders). Let them learn the consequences on their own.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Are you an antitrader? It seems from your voice, you hate traders. Give me a better idea how to get trackers i want. I will quit trading. Or if you are a mod in e**** send me an invite. I will quit trading today.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    sorry, we don't invite traders

catch-22?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Thats what i meant. Once a trader always a trader. There in no way other than to trade to be a part of your tracker. So leave us on our way.

What is catch-22?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast