Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitRefinery not Working?

Hey, guys, I've got a problem with bitrefinery. I haven't logged in for a long time, but I've been seeding what I've got. And I didn't really look at the torrents whether anyone has actually been leeching from me. As far as I understand that's not that important. So I can't tell when it all stopped.

But it did. Now the tracker status has "http error 404". I tried to log in to the site which actually is now redirected to http://www.tehconnection.eu/ with no luck. On the other hand, I didn't really remember my login and after the third try they've banned my ip ^^.

When trying to restore the pass, none of my e-mail addresses were found in their database.

What happened? Have they been shut off? Did they delete all of the old users? Is there anybody here who is in there?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Here is Why..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Wow, that really sucks. Bitrefinery(Nemesyz) was a great game tracker. This is a loss for me.

Any info on why they got shut down?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thanks for the sad info. But what about those re-invites?

And could you, per chance, recommend any other good place? Nemesyz was the only one I knew..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    game only trackers.

Bitgamer (everything as far as i know)
    Underground-gamer (pre 2000 releases only, again as far as i know)
    XBOX-Sky opens occasionally, just for XBOX and 360
    Torrent-lab again just for xbox
    there is a ps2 only one but the name has gone
    blackcats-games closed atm, has everything, but we do have referrals in testing stages.

probably a few more but i cant think of them atm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Wasn't BitRefinery an Apps site.
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think it was a games and apps tracker wasnt it?.

I was never a member, but just what i heard.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    :fuknose:
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    BitRefinery was a site for games AND apps. The forums were dead, and nobody really ever uploaded much. The staff even held a competition to try and get 500 uploads in one month and that didn't even get close to being completed. So, they closed, and invited everyone to TehConnection.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    So they invited 58,000 members that did not take part in 1 tracker, to another to try and get them to take part, makes perfect sense to me that does lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast