Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [req] gft

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    If you said that you've found out about them from FST you will have to wait much longer than that. Edit your form and send it again

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    burtz's Avatar †Guitar POWER useR† BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    If you said that you've found out about them from FST you will have to wait much longer than that. Edit your form and send it again
    thanks ovisan. i haven't received the email yet, and yes, i've written that i found out about GFT about a certain thread here about what tracker is good for apps. not sure if that did put any weight on my application (hopefully not) but i was just being honest. i hope that i could still get in though. thanks a lot for your help mate!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Is just that I remember when I first found up about them from a tread here,I was trying to get an acc there and I was not the only one, therefore they've put a warning on their main page: "People from FST die"(or something similar). I had 2 forms, one with "i ve found out from fst" and one with "mr google". I dont kno witch one they accepted, but it didnt happen over night. They said they were very busy...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    wish's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Why dont'ya just do it like the rest of us mate?
    Join the irc channel, fill the form, get in

Good luck
    Just do this thats how I got in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12