Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rapidshare Daily Download Limit For Premium Users

Quote Originally Posted by HyQuality View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sickest View Post

i download about 4-8 links at the same time around 5mb/s each. 5mb/s X 8 = about 40mb/s speeds. somethings wrong on your end.

WHAT?! 40mb/sec?? I download 8 connections at a time on my Optimum Online cable modem (via 802.11n wireless router) and get around 1.3-1.5mb/sec TOTAL between all 8 connections.

WTF?!
    how can you get 40mb/sec, Which isp offers that?

or do you mean 40megbits

anyways

i got two rs accounts one my own i upload on and the second is a free acounnt fundined by a website uploading team which we all must upload on

i never run out of download cred

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    old users still get 10 gb per day, but no more dl as much as b4fore, so as soon as premium points runs out, I'm done with RS, private trackers+seedbox sounds fast and safe enough.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ But way more money for that seedbox every month. That's a waste in my opinion just to download.

I've actually been using RS the past few days(only free though), and I'm liking it a lot. Some of these forums(Wares-BB) has a shit load of content(I'm liking it more because it has shit I can't get on newsgroups because of my lame 160 day retention). I think I"m going to take the plunge and get me a premium account. The 2.5gb a day is bullshit. But how long do you really think they're going to keep it at that? And some days I don't download at all. So this may work out for me.

I don't know, I'll go ahead and spend the few measly dollars for a month account and see how it is. If the download limit suffices me, then I'll stop using usenet and stick with RS. If it's not enough, then I'll stick with usenet and just keep putting up with the retention.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    I've been using Rapidshare Premium for probably a year & a half. I've downloaded lots of stuff and I've never even noticed their limit before. I've never downloaded gigs & gigs of stuff in one day so that's probably why.
    DISPLAY thy Breasts, My Julia!

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    does any of you know if i purchase 100gb trafficshare so its a one tome thing?, or everyday?, if everyday then for how long? as long as my account is working?

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HyQuality View Post

WHAT?! 40mb/sec?? I download 8 connections at a time on my Optimum Online cable modem (via 802.11n wireless router) and get around 1.3-1.5mb/sec TOTAL between all 8 connections.

WTF?!
    how can you get 40mb/sec, Which isp offers that?

or do you mean 40megbits

anyways

i got two rs accounts one my own i upload on and the second is a free acounnt fundined by a website uploading team which we all must upload on

i never run out of download cred
    i have uncapped download from midco.net. and 40mb/sec is what it says on IDM (internet download manager)

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    2.5gb per day ?! Upsetting...

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    @ above lol no way dude rapidshare is rapishare ; In terms of content it beats ziddu!
    Coz rs.cm already has huge userbase!!!

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Finally, this limit is great news. Will make you people finally see how gay rapidshare is and has always been.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I don't see how RS is gay. It's just like newsgroups, which are awesome. Except there is no retention, and it's cheaper. If RS didn't have this dumb ass new 2.5gb daily download limit, then I would make it my preferred way to download.

I'm guessing they'll increase this daily download again sometime in the soon to be future(hopefully). I'm sure they're losing all kinds of customers because of this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast