Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Sct vs FTN

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by addiction View Post
    Hi,

I just wonder if FTN is that good?
    Do you know if I have any chance to get an invite there?

I'm curious to have your opinion on this subject
    If you were really that curious, you would have done a search and found threads with the exact same title numerous times.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i think this should be stickied or faqed , that way we won't have this same question appearing every other week or so.....

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    FTN is a great site, and so is SCT. FTN is awesome if you have slow upload speed and are not a seedboxer. You can grab everything that you want with no restrictions and just keep them seeding for a little while even if you dont up crap your ok in a day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by addiction View Post
    However, on ScT you need a very good connection to keep a good ratio. Is it the same for FTN?
    nah i got a 5 mbit up connection...and i maintain a great ratio
    i be lurking

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    PunX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    sct wins / end of topic

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Lol. I could not resist to post in this thread.
    ScT = Speed - Pre - Community
    FTN = Utter overrated noob site.

And now, those people who said TL "rocks". ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? It's the most pathetic pay-to-leech site on the net. Have you ever notice for example xbox360 uploads? From 300 comments, 250 is something like this -> "is this region free?" , I mean SERIOUSLY, those fucktards can't read a fucking nfo, and the site "rocks". Great peers? Lol. There might be 3,000 seeders for a movie, but the peers are some noobish people with slow connections. And maybe 5-10 seedboxes in whole swarm. Then there is this steve20 dude, he blatantly stole far cry 2 clonedvd from demonoid and tagged it as TL. When I started complaining and telling him what a douchebag he is, I got warned. Now, couple days ago, there is this uploader "sataya" or something. Basically the guy steals uploads from SCC, and doesn't even bother to remove the comment "SCC" in torrent description, Lmfao. All those piece of shit VIP's they have, ratio was low as 0.0001. And they only excuse is, either, "Im vip", or, "i got slow connection" <- yea right, slow connection? How did you manage to download 15TB with your slow connection in 20weeks?

End of rant. And I couldn't care less if I get warning for that. I only told the truth.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    mmmm..ok I get what you mean.
    I dont like TL staffs either. they arent helpful at all. but TL's content and speed are great. that's why I like TL.
    and For FTN, be it overrated or not. it does not matter. it is a good site.
    and you cant really compare these two trackera (FTN and ScT) like Brandon said

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    They are great sites both.. Great speeds and great community.. SCT have more content that FTN is true..

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    ftn is not overrated because freeleech all year long is pricelles for all those with slow connection

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    As good as FTN users have it (no ratio system), I can't see it being any better than what SCT users have either (free no pretimed content). Nil all draw in my book. You're still obliged to share at both sites for a period of time.

One more thing, is it just me or does the following 'misconception' stem from what SCT was like 'before' pretimed content was free and the userbase was 10k?
    Quote Originally Posted by naikon View Post
    yeap, sct is good, but it hard to keep good ratio ( if you have upload less than 512kbps )
    Biggest misconception on FST is the above one.
    Supposing I download a 350mb 0-day torrent (ie Heroes) on SCT. I don't have a fast enough connection to seed much back while there are still leechers on the torrent. Therefore, in order for me to get that torrent from SCT I have to buffer my account. To do this I download say 350mb of a freeleech pack that I will never watch. Then I seed back 350mb of that pack to other site users who are probably doing the same thing I am and so will never watch it either. As far as my ISP is concerned I have used over a gig of my monthly cap to get that 350mb torrent from SCT. Same torrent at FTN would use up 350mb.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast