Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Most Weirdest Dream

99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I had a very weird dream once. I went to a relatives house (well, the house doesn't look like that) and was walking about. I decided to go into the basement. I went in, looked around and left again. Then, for some reason I opened the door to go back in. It was filled up to the ceiling with cauliflour!
    I turned around and saw some kittens. I thought they were cute and wanted to stroke them. I went up to them and began stroking them. They came running up to me. I was in shock ! They were deformed :x ! I then ran and they were chasing me. I bumped my head into something and woke up!
    The end................................................................................................................................

Tell us your weird dreams.

Who remembers that other post I put up a while ago about being paralysed in my sleep. If you don't then I will tell you.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    To dream of cauliflowers is a warning against taking your work too easily. To dream of cats is a sign of bad luck, unless you kill them(In your dreams&#33. To tell anyone about your dreams is a sign that, like me, you have little else to do!
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    my weirdest dream was where 2 lesbo midgets were making love in a bed drenched in blood...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    my mum had a dream she gave birth to 100's of dog biscuits in the toilet.
    the next day she found out she was pregnant with my brother.

we are still not sure.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by 99shassan@4 September 2003 - 00:44
    I had a very weird dream once. I went to a relatives house (well, the house doesn't look like that) and was walking about. I decided to go into the basement. I went in, looked around and left again. Then, for some reason I opened the door to go back in. It was filled up to the ceiling with cauliflour!
    I turned around and saw some kittens. I thought they were cute and wanted to stroke them. I went up to them and began stroking them. They came running up to me. I was in shock ! They were deformed :x ! I then ran and they were chasing me. I bumped my head into something and woke up!
    The end................................................................................................................................

Who remembers that other post I put up a while ago about being paralysed in my sleep. If you don't then I will tell you.
    woh man, de ja vu

I just had the same dream!!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I had one where teddybears were stabbing me in my right kidney with forks, I woke up screaming about raspberrys, does that count as weird? :teehee:

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    I dreamt once I was in space, looking down on a planet while an enormous (metal) ring was turning around me.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    That's a good dream, almost as good as the ones where you're flying

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Alucard1475@6 September 2003 - 15:40
    I dreamt once I was in space, looking down on a planet while an enormous (metal) ring was turning around me.
    hey Alucard1475 i have strange dreams like that. Of huge things that are not ment to be. I used to have a dream where i would be standing there minding my own bussiness and the moon would fall from the sky and land on my head and just sit on my head and spin around..

Another dumb dream is like a huge wall thats like 1000K high would just start tipping and im trying to hold it up and just stupid shit like a big ass Cube spining on my head.. but a very large one.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by 99shassan@4 September 2003 - 01:44

i used to have the same paralysed thing and i also used to be half asleep and i'd be spinning around in the air and screaming and my mum would come in, but, when i woke up in a state none of it had happened. very worrying.

i found out it was due to too many 'happy pills'!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast