Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Do You Thin About Seedbox On Trackers

crooked's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think Seedboxes are necessary in today's tracker world.

Sure, some Users complain about ratio problems and that they aren't able to download that much because of the ratio..

But, guys, imagine we wouldn't have those uploaders with SB. The Download wouldn't be as fast as it is at the moment..Then we would also complain..

If you really seed without Seedbox, you ARE able to keep a good ratio..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    in my opinion, seedboxes are really good things for torrents sites. what-if they were not exist?
    also they cause you spend less electricity, and you can make a good atio on top sites and that makes you feel free etc.
    it is just such a good choice i started to think to get one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There is nothing wrong with seedboxes on private trackers. How do you think everyone gets the files so fast. I do think tho, that people with seedboxes should be a little more aware of overseeding tho. If your just buffering and seeding to 10+ ratios on all torrents thats a little much. I try and limit my box to a 4-5 ratio on really good torrents, which happens within the first night usually. Then I let everyone else take over and get theirs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    But would be different rules for who use seedbox and who's not?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ban's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    seedboxes greatly help speed tracker but at the same time make life more difficult users with low bandwidth

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    Are you against the use of seedbox on trackers or what?Do you think seedbox just be used by uploaders and only uploaders?
    Is just to hard for people who don't have a seedbox or a great internet connections to maintain a good ratio in some trackers..

Give your opinion
    A seedbox is great to get a torrent started, until the torrent gets a fair amount of seeders. But after that, my opinion is that the seedbox owner should let the other seeders do their thing. I am completely against overseeding since I do not see the use of a 10+ ratio on every single torrent you seed. This is harmful for those who do not own a seedbox, since they`ll most likely not be able to get the desired 1:1 ratio any time soon.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    hell no .

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    seedboxes!
    day by day I am getting nearly to have one.
    this thing is really attracting me because of needing high speed upload

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123