Thread: Big Bittorrent Problem

Whenever i leave bitTorrent on overnight to download something it always crashes during the night, leaving my windows2000 OS with a blue screen! and msg about a .sys file and it says "beginning dump of physical memory" so i just restrat my computer and everything is fine, this never happens if i leave a file to download all day tho, only during the night

any ideas to help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    have u got anything scheduled to run at night eg antivirus check or some other system task. Or does your isp close your connection each night briefly?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    moved to software only for as long as it stays on topic. If it turns into a bittorent reunion it'll be moved to "other" >>>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ahh Ive had this p[roblem before and got the blue screen of death however I dont know how to solve it I formated my drive coz I got the shits with it it solved my problem but as to narrow it down what the problme is sorry have no idea

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    have u got anything scheduled to run at night eg antivirus check or some other system task. Or does your isp close your connection each night briefly?
    well i run norton2002 which is updated few days and ran overnight, i dont think my ISP does as other downloads work over night.
    ahh Ive had this p[roblem before and got the blue screen of death however I dont know how to solve it I formated my drive coz I got the shits with it it solved my problem but as to narrow it down what the problme is sorry have no idea
    already have formatted

well thx alot for ur replys guys and thanks to balamm for moving, im sure he knows better than me

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    the "new" blue screen doesnt have to do with software (not anymore). From my experience with it....it's just usually some problem with hardware... check if anything is dirty.... BT has nothing to do there tho.... my other pc sometimes gets a blue screen...then i clean the lan card and it doesnt appear anymore.... so u make the math and see which piece of hardware is doing the mess

hope it helps
    DWk