Thread: REQ - Hdbits.org

WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hi all, I got a new TV last month and i really want to start downloading some HD content, i know its the best and it has what i really want.
    If you are worried about me trading, well i wont hide my rep and pretend i never did, but i stopped a while ago.
    Yes i also once had an amazing account for a while and i got banned, went into IRC and it was banned since i connected through a proxy, it was my office IP, i found this out only recently (that my office PC runs through a proxy), i will supply you with the information and proof if you need me to confirm these details, never cheat or hit and run.
    attached is my bitmetv ratio, will provide more in pm if needed.

I appreciate your time.
    thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    nice, u have 3 invites at bitmeTV.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MSF's Avatar M BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    wanna trade xD lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MSF View Post
    wanna trade xD lol
    no not really, ur missing the point

yeah that was a mistake, got 3 pms already asking for bitmetv, please stop, i was only trying to prove that i can maintain a good account anywhere like i will make sure nothing happens to hdbits if i get invited.

and why dont i giveaway the invites? well i gave 1 and he got banned in less than a month so im lucky to still have them and i invite just ppl i know or i know can be trusted...sorry.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    and why should anyone consider u are better than any of those that u invited and got banned?
    as far as i am concerned, u are not trustworthy either, and just like u do with your bitmetv invites, i wouldn't take a chance and invite u to hdbits.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    and why should anyone consider u are better than any of those that u invited and got banned?
    as far as i am concerned, u are not trustworthy either, and just like u do with your bitmetv invites, i wouldn't take a chance and invite u to hdbits.
    you forgot to ask "where is he from?"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    you forgot to ask "where is he from?"
    good point. are you from any of the countries that are banned at hdb ?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    First of all since you asked I am from the US (NY)

Second of all you are right, how do you know you can trust me? You cant right now, but the purpose of this thread is to ask if anyone WILL invite me and not get a list of the members who WON'T.
    I dont expect you to invite me but i have been here for a while and i know there are quite a few members who know me and know that i am trustworthy i am hoping that i will get invited by them, or someone a bit generous.

Third of all I did not say i wont ever giveout the invites to bitmetv, the point i wanted to make was that the picture was meant for ratio proof but instead i got 6 (and counting) requests from ppl asking me to invite them.
    If you notice next to the 3 available invites I have 2 invited users, and they were both fst members. The point is that i am trying to request, when the time and people are right I will give those out as well but that is not what I am trying to achieve right now.
    Last edited by nbo; 10-30-2008 at 09:41 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    bump