Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: REQ Torrent leech invite is all im dyin for

  1. #1
    magdiali's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    90
    could some1 help me with an invite for tl

    im rly dyin for this

    been searchin for 1 for ages now

    here r some ratios





    Last edited by magdiali; 10-30-2008 at 07:16 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    u have revTT, why da hell are you "dying for" TL ?

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    u have revTT, why da hell are you "dying for" TL ?
    lol

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    magdiali's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    90
    well cuz i download things like scrubs friends etc n believe me these things on revo cant be easily grabbed cuz if u found dem they will be havin 3 or 5 seeds only
    Last edited by magdiali; 10-30-2008 at 08:08 PM.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    invites on TL are disabled

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by magdiali View Post
    well cuz i download things like scrubs friends etc n believe me these things on revo cant be easily grabbed cuz if u found dem they will be havin 3 or 5 seeds only
    you mean you can find them but can't wait maybe 2-3 hours to download them? why aren't more people complaining about this ..RevT for shame!

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    magdiali's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by magdiali View Post
    well cuz i download things like scrubs friends etc n believe me these things on revo cant be easily grabbed cuz if u found dem they will be havin 3 or 5 seeds only
    you mean you can find them but can't wait maybe 2-3 hours to download them? why aren't more people complaining about this ..RevT for shame!
    man im talkin bout full seasons not single episodes cuz i have series problems downloading full seasons of old series on revott

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    125
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...nvite-318708/?
    That would be my suggestion and good luck, mate

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    magdiali's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by hof View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...nvite-318708/?
    That would be my suggestion and good luck, mate
    thnx dood

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by magdiali View Post
    well cuz i download things like scrubs friends etc n believe me these things on revo cant be easily grabbed cuz if u found dem they will be havin 3 or 5 seeds only
    Just saw your speed test in the other thread and I'm sure with a speed like that you still max it out even with just 3 seeds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •