Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: confused

  1. #1
    z0rix's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    sweden
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Hey!

    Im not shore if this is the forum, but I need a little help. I have a TL invite and I posted it in the trade forum because I need waffles. I have recived three messages from a guy called fst56 but Im a little bit confused. He writes "i have waffles but i need you acc". what does that mean? Does he want my account or my invation? I also read on his bt rep "
    10-2008 dido scamer stay away from him . take my tl and run"
    does this mean that he is a scamer or dido? I am new at this and asking for help
    thanks in advance.
    just because you know something, dosnt meen you will remember it

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by z0rix View Post
    Hey!

    Im not shore if this is the forum, but I need a little help. I have a TL invite and I posted it in the trade forum because I need waffles. I have recived three messages from a guy called fst56 but Im a little bit confused. He writes "i have waffles but i need you acc". what does that mean? Does he want my account or my invation? I also read on his bt rep "
    10-2008 dido scamer stay away from him . take my tl and run"
    does this mean that he is a scamer or dido? I am new at this and asking for help
    thanks in advance.
    It means that the guy with whom you are trying to trade may be a scammer, unless someone just wanted to mess with his reputation. Also, from what you say, that person wants your account, not your invite. You SHOULD NOT give away your account, that will get the account DISABLED most likely. In the end I want to tell you that I do not think trading is a good idea. You should hang around the IRC channels and make some friends and one of them will surely invite you to the desired tracker.
    P.S. People around here at FST do not really like traders, since trading is against the rules of every tracker.
    Last edited by AMnesko; 10-31-2008 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Added info

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by z0rix View Post
    Im not shore if this is the forum,
    Can you feel the LOVE

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by z0rix View Post
    Im not shore if this is the forum,
    Ouch, that looks very painful!

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    PlayeR's Avatar (̃͡-̮̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    between X and Y axis
    Posts
    1,107
    Really, I can see that guy's suffering


  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    It would only be an act of kindness if someone were to move this thread to where it belongs.
    We'll start a 90 minute countdown. After that I'm afraid the wolves cannot be held at bay any longer.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    I fucking love waffles. Especially with jam on them, oozing out of the holes.

    Mmmmm, waffles :dreamy:

    Not potato waffles like, that's mental. The proper ones.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    z0rix's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    sweden
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnesko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by z0rix View Post
    Hey!

    Im not shore if this is the forum, but I need a little help. I have a TL invite and I posted it in the trade forum because I need waffles. I have recived three messages from a guy called fst56 but Im a little bit confused. He writes "i have waffles but i need you acc". what does that mean? Does he want my account or my invation? I also read on his bt rep "
    10-2008 dido scamer stay away from him . take my tl and run"
    does this mean that he is a scamer or dido? I am new at this and asking for help
    thanks in advance.
    It means that the guy with whom you are trying to trade may be a scammer, unless someone just wanted to mess with his reputation. Also, from what you say, that person wants your account, not your invite. You SHOULD NOT give away your account, that will get the account DISABLED most likely. In the end I want to tell you that I do not think trading is a good idea. You should hang around the IRC channels and make some friends and one of them will surely invite you to the desired tracker.
    P.S. People around here at FST do not really like traders, since trading is against the rules of every tracker.
    thx for the great answer. Maybe I should give it away..
    And you other guys. Come on.
    just because you know something, dosnt meen you will remember it

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Move along, move along or start talking off topic.

    Barbie, try putting some advocaat on them and then some whipped cream.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,103
    Dick Advocaat.Funniest sports name ever.

    OK maybe second.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=148900

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •