Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway] free seedbox 100mbps uplink

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hey Baker. How are you doing? Great giveaway. Can i say that I have never used a seedbox and I'v always wanted to use one so i could learn and to see if the box is worth it. I never close my utorrent or my pc overnight, and my ratios are still not where I want them to be. I have always wanted to use a seedbox and if you make that possible...Let's just say i'll never forget you( no homo lol)

The sites I wanted to use your seedbox are Sct, Scl, what.cd and BCG.
    If that is too much you can let me know. I would be happy even if i got to use your box even in just one of the sites i mentioned above.

Ok Baker thank you for giving out a seedbox to one of us. Great gesture...

Go Obama

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i hope u can consider me too in this great giveaway
    i really need it to add some GB to my acc on TL and ScT
    if u need proofs from my ratio , just let me know

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi baker! I wanna apply this seedbox GA..I know you and you know me, so i guess it isnt so much to say really...Since ive already posted that info to you in the other threads and on MSN.

See ya, and nice giveaway btw

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Dont apply guys,he is not gonna give anything.He is just doing this to get PT invite from Mr.Magnum

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    magnum I dont care about the PT invite.. whatever.. give ur invite to whatever you want.. and no I dont expect anything and you dont owe me anything.. but for you to say to me after I asked you if I could apply for the invite.. For you to say no I couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY.. come on man.. that ugly history was ok when u were using my seedbox tho.. my UGLY HISTORY didnt bother you then did it?

now i didnt want to DROP any names and iw asnt going to tell any1 it was you.. I dont care about ur PT invite and I told you that when i PMed you.. I do care about a lack of respect.. I am good enough for you when you want to use my box... and when you ask me to for access you dont mind my ugly history then... but after you get WHAT you WANT!! All of a sudden you have these high morale standards!! lol.. and the funny thing is!! I never have made 1 single trade for an invite in my LIFE!! I can honestly say that.. Yes when i joined i seen the trade section so i made a post..but after the first response i got to that post was some1 trying to SELL me a BH invite.. I said wtf am i doing and I cose dthe post and moved to a FREE GA.. the EXACT same free GA that you WON!!

And NO i dont act like you OWE me something.. i dont care about your PT invite.. yea thats great you have a higher LVL tracker and are doing a GA.. Would i like to apply fo it? sure that is why I asked you if I could? Do i need it? No i have SCT, F**, BH, TL, REVTT, TTi, and alot of other trackers.. I am fine and DONT need any trackers ever again..

But for you to say because of "YOUR UGLY HISTORY" you wouldnt let me apply for the invite.. those were a bad choice of words man.. and all i got to say is my history wasnt apparently UGLY ENOUGH when you wanted to use my seedbox man..

So I dont want to fight with you.. Thats why I didnt say your name or PM you back when u said what you did.. you are a great member here and that is why I let you use my seedbox, and I dont EXPECT ANYTHING AT ALL in return... Just some COMMON COURTESY AND RESPECT! thats all ia sk for in return.. Keep ur invite Give it to someone who deserves it.. no biggie.. but don't say to me I have a "UGLY HISTORY" bc since i became a member here at FST I have done nothing but be generous to PPL... including you!!! so i am done talknig about this... take care man,,

angelik you TRULY are an idiot!! lol.. omg.. I DONT CARE ABOUT A DAMN PT INVITE!! For your information someone just offered me an invite to PT!!! and i declined it!! omg...

IT is the PRICIPAL here!! he siad " i have an UGLY HISTORY" .. I have done nothing but HELPED PPL SINCE i became a member here... including HIM!!! wtf... "UGLY HISTORY" you got to be kidding me...

You guys have to see why I am angry... I could careless about a stupid PT invite...
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 10-31-2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    I guess, the misunderstanding came from the wording. Instead of "ugly history", there are far more words which sounds less offending.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post
    magnum I dont care about the PT invite.. whatever.. give ur invite to whatever you want.. and no I dont expect anything and you dont owe me anything.. but for you to say to me after I asked you if I could apply for the invite.. For you to say no I couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY.. come on man.. that ugly history was ok when u were using my seedbox tho.. my UGLY HISTORY didnt bother you then did it?

now i didnt want to DROP any names and iw asnt going to tell any1 it was you.. I dont care about ur PT invite and I told you that when i PMed you.. I do care about a lack of respect.. I am good enough for you when you want to use my box... and when you ask me to for access you dont mind my ugly history then... but after you get WHAT you WANT!! All of a sudden you have these high morale standards!! lol.. and the funny thing is!! I never have made 1 single trade for an invite in my LIFE!! I can honestly say that.. Yes when i joined i seen the trade section so i made a post..but after the first response i got to that post was some1 trying to SELL me a BH invite.. I said wtf am i doing and I cose dthe post and moved to a FREE GA.. the EXACT same free GA that you WON!!

And NO i dont act like you OWE me something.. i dont care about your PT invite.. yea thats great you have a higher LVL tracker and are doing a GA.. Would i like to apply fo it? sure that is why I asked you if I could? Do i need it? No i have SCT, F**, BH, TL, REVTT, TTi, and alot of other trackers.. I am fine and DONT need any trackers ever again..

But for you to say because of "YOUR UGLY HISTORY" you wouldnt let me apply for the invite.. those were a bad choice of words man.. and all i got to say is my history wasnt apparently UGLY ENOUGH when you wanted to use my seedbox man..

So I dont want to fight with you.. Thats why I didnt say your name or PM you back when u said what you did.. you are a great member here and that is why I let you use my seedbox, and I dont EXPECT ANYTHING AT ALL in return... Just some COMMON COURTESY AND RESPECT! thats all ia sk for in return.. Keep ur invite Give it to someone who deserves it.. no biggie.. but don't say to me I have a "UGLY HISTORY" bc since i became a member here at FST I have done nothing but be generous to PPL... including you!!! so i am done talknig about this... take care man,,

angelik you TRULY are an idiot!! lol.. omg.. I DONT CARE ABOUT A DAMN PT INVITE!! For your information someone just offered me an invite to PT!!! and i declined it!! omg...

IT is the PRICIPAL here!! he siad " i have an UGLY HISTORY" .. I have done nothing but HELPED PPL SINCE i became a member here... including HIM!!! wtf... "UGLY HISTORY" you got to be kidding me...

You guys have to see why I am angry... I could careless about a stupid PT invite...
    I know where you are coming from dude. The same tihng happened to me when i joined Fst. I made a trading thread about bcg but i had no idea that trading was bad then. I was a beginner back then and didn't knwo much about anytinhg. Soon as i found out trading was not healthy for tracker i went right over to giveaways. I have never traded in my life also but just that one thread makes people look at you wrong. That's not fair at all.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hi I would love the use of your seedbox.
    I would like the use of your seedbox so that I can buffer some of my accounts. I would buffer mainly What and SCC and depending on how well it is going maybe Brokenstones.
    The reason I really want this is that my home internet is really crap and I am finding it hard to seed at such sites.
    I have never had a seedbox before but I know how to use them as I was considering getting one a few months ago so looked up how to use them so now I understand how to.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post

I know where you are coming from dude. The same tihng happened to me when i joined Fst. I made a trading thread about bcg but i had no idea that trading was bad then. I was a beginner back then and didn't knwo much about anytinhg. Soon as i found out trading was not healthy for tracker i went right over to giveaways. I have never traded in my life also but just that one thread makes people look at you wrong. That's not fair at all.
    I think Albodakid has made one of the most intelligent comments in this thread. I wish more FST members here would read that comment and then maybe they would think twice before judging somebody on mistakes made in the past.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

I agree that this is a most excellent statement...

I personally have never traded but could understand that a noob could possibly make that mistake. The question is what is thier history after. I had a simple giveaway and was clear that no traders could apply. I actually had one guy post this...

I would like seedhours but i did trade few times but thats when i was a noob i never traded once after that..
    I checked his profile and the first rep he ever received was from a trade...Almost a year ago. He has done nothing but giveaway since then. I went against everything I stand for and gave/offered him 50 TTi seedhours.

Those who know me and those that read my posts in the trading section know that this was unlike me...People make mistakes, but I can tell when they have learned from them.

Good luck to those wanting seedbox access!

Last but not least...Good for you coming to your senses. Make friends and you will never have a need to trade. Friends invite friends.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast